+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kronos v
  • 1 Post By Kronos v

Thread: Public Raid Call for CQ with Dom, NF, and Oath Channels

Default Public Raid Call for CQ with Dom, NF, and Oath Channels

Some friends and I were thinking of setting this up. I told them that I would post something in the forums to see if anyone had interest. There would be people monitoring for unfriendly behavior and will kick or global mute. If found spying for other team will be banned from the server. Must be 18 to participate in chat as we can not control what is said at anyone time. If you talk you must be wearing a head set or will be globally muted. These are just a few of the rules and what not that we came up with. If there is any interest or you have any Ideas please post it here. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
    Last edited by Abealri; 02-01-2013 at 10:37 AM.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

It was super easy to set up and have done so already. It is public and free for anyone to use. Download raidcall its free. set up an account. The ID of the channel is 5621569 and that will take you there. you can apply for membership if you care to. I will choose more moderators as we move forwards and give them full control to implement keeping things in order. If you have any desire to help please contact me and let me know.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

This can be used for war fronts and other random PVP activities as well.

This is for NA servers

why didnt you use vent, which 70% of the players already have?
    or mumble, which 50% already have?
    or even teamspeak, which 35% already have?

why opt for raidcall, which barely 2% have even heard of?

percentages shown represent only those players which use a voice chat progrom of any kind, not any of the 300% of players that dont. given values are accurate to 99%. all percentages aquired by the internationaly recognised method of hanging a chart outside the monkey cage at the local zoo and noting where the feces lands.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Because its free, It can host enough people, and the sound quality is the best.

MNM
    Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Abealri View Post
    That's a description of mumble

Quote Originally Posted by Abealri View Post
    thats a discription of all three more popular alternatives lol.

why dont you just be honest and reply "because its the one i have".

then maybe think about switching to one of the ones everybody else has. you'll get more support that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

percentages shown represent only those players which use a voice chat progrom of any kind, not any of the 300% of players that dont. given values are accurate to 99%. all percentages aquired by the internationaly recognised method of hanging a chart outside the monkey cage at the local zoo and noting where the feces lands.
    Win
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

+ Reply to Thread