Closed Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By spaceboots
  • 2 Post By Kyera
  • 2 Post By Tyrannos

Thread: Tyrannos just reads post titles

Default Tyrannos just reads post titles

You can put whatever you want in the body and he won't read it before closing it. But I'm sure they're busy people.

Tyrannos you need an avatar. We have brony guy, cupcake guy, and judge dredd. Sometimes 80s cartoon lady.

I found this on deviantart. Do you want to be a dinosaur man with metal cup? It was one of the more interesting hits for your name.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 02-01-2013 at 10:23 AM.

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at nobodyanswers@riftgame.com.

Thank you!
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

He does need a good avatar, though.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Ascendant

Hi,

I understand the irony of me closing this thread. However, the two other threads I have closed today were not indicative of constructive threads not only for their titles, but for their content as well. As with all thread closures, if anyone has questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Tyrannos

Closed Thread