Telaran

Grat"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
    [ Sim | Healgasmic | Simniel | Simbo ]
    Nefarious - #1 Oceanic Raiding Guild
    Raid Videos

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by jupiterjijny View Post
    it's just one pvp server in rift
    Because people noticed that World PvP in most MMO bring totally nothing. Usually there is no tangible/worth while reward for doing it.

What is the most common use of World Pvp? griefing , ganking and attacking people that are already attacking monsters.

Played a couple time on pvp server on different mmo but at the end, i never got what i wanted, the pvp was always lame. Sure i killed people and got killed but there is nothing rewarding in it. In the end, most high levels were just farming noobs at the starting area for the sake of ruining their day.

I dont say that i dont support pvp server, i would just like to encourage Trion at giving a reward for players fighting at their level and encourage world pvp by giving special reward, tokens or whatever ...

Right now Warfront are a perfect source of pvp for me without the annoyance of WPvP.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchicken View Post
    He meant to say congratulations.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 02-01-2013 at 06:20 AM.

Congratulations on 80! Now the question is... what color are you going to dye your Warlord gear?

What is wrong with Seastone?
    Genny@Greybriar

It's a shame people aren't worth tangibly more favor/prestige the higher they are in rank as it is with other games.

If they were, I'd definitely congratulate you on this. In person. Several times a warfront.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Keep stealing those stones and slipping away. People love you on their team.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by darkchicken View Post
    Because people noticed that World PvP in most MMO bring totally nothing. Usually there is no tangible/worth while reward for doing it.

What is the most common use of World Pvp? griefing , ganking and attacking people that are already attacking monsters.

Played a couple time on pvp server on different mmo but at the end, i never got what i wanted, the pvp was always lame. Sure i killed people and got killed but there is nothing rewarding in it. In the end, most high levels were just farming noobs at the starting area for the sake of ruining their day.

I dont say that i dont support pvp server, i would just like to encourage Trion at giving a reward for players fighting at their level and encourage world pvp by giving special reward, tokens or whatever ...

Right now Warfront are a perfect source of pvp for me without the annoyance of WPvP.
    Open-world PvP was some of the most fun I had in this game. I don't know what you're talking about.

Grats, I was standing next to you when you said zzzzz and got server first gloves or something yesterday. We are trying to bring more PVP to Seastone, so all hope is not lost!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    Open-world PvP was some of the most fun I had in this game. I don't know what you're talking about.
    I thought I heard that PVP dailies for killing other players and such might return soon, I hope so. That will bring back some fun to open world PVP like back in the Stillmore days....
    Last edited by SuddleD; 02-01-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    I enjoyed griefing zerg guilds trying to do Raid Rifts.
    I enjoyed griefing "PvP" guilds that had more bark than bite.
    I enjoyed rolling PvP guilds in 20v20s.
    I enjoyed 7vZerging in Icewatch or Zareph's Return or anywhere with terrain and a manageable chokepoint.

Unfortunately, those occurrences were all rare in comparison to getting griefed by assassin(s)/groups while PvEing solo. Even worse, those rare occurrences would often only happen once in a given "session" before the victims would recall back to their capital cities and run instances/afk.

World PvP sucked, but there were a few times it didn't.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    I enjoyed 7vZerging in Icewatch or Zareph's Return or anywhere with terrain and a manageable chokepoint.

Unfortunately, those occurrences were all rare in comparison to getting griefed by assassin(s)/groups while PvEing solo. Even worse, those rare occurrences would often only happen once in a given "session" before the victims would recall back to their capital cities and run instances/afk.

World PvP sucked, but there were a few times it didn't.
    Even getting griefed was fun. You would call friends, then they would call friends, soon you had 10v10...it was fun. It usually ended with one team whining that the other team had more peeps, but I enjoyed it. It's a part of the the game I miss.
    EvanX / Nihilist / Insurgent

9 out of 10 times if I was having fun in Rift it was a result of one of the above.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by EvanX View Post
    Even getting griefed was fun. You would call friends, then they would call friends, soon you had 10v10...it was fun. It usually ended with one team whining that the other team had more peeps, but I enjoyed it. It's a part of the the game I miss.
    No, we wouldn't.

If I did call friends, they would leave before coming back with more friends.

Shield of Telara

No, we wouldn't.

If I did call friends, they would leave before coming back with more friends.
    Yes, we would.

I have a feeling we could go on and on like this.
    EvanX / Nihilist / Insurgent

Quote Originally Posted by jupiterjijny View Post
    To day, i got 80rank
    zzzzzzzzzzzz

thank u everyone play with me in wf

it's so bored and takes so long time
    it's hell

and trion
    plz. Save seastone
    it's just one pvp server in rift
    Your gear won't save you from mezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :3
    Last edited by Delmlord; 02-02-2013 at 05:00 AM.
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast