+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: It's our choice not your's!!!

Soulwalker

Default It's our choice not your's!!!

I am sick and tired of clicking the join button at beginning of conquest and it says I have joined Dominion or Oathsworn and then it put me in Nightfall and locking me to that team even though I did not enter conquest you need to fix this BS....... I flat out refuse to play something where it is supposed to be or choice and you just force us into what ever team you choose for us that is total crap

It's "yours" not "your's". And no, it's not. Not anymore. People abused the system when they were given a choice. Now it's your preference.

Default get over it

get over it man, go cry in caretown

also: get the **** over it!
    R.I.P: Paraygon lvl-60 & Parangea lvl-60 <The Lords of War@bloodiron>
    It saddens me to see what Rift pvp has become. The laughing stock of the gaming world.

Soulwalker

parangea you can ******* sit and spin ..... in regards to others not sure how it can taken advantage of people still have to win it I dont like being told what I can and cant do

Ascendant

I never really wanted a change to the queuing but seeing how it is now, I think they need to make it random only, or else give you a marks reward for using the random button.

You would have to tie that into completing the conquest or else at least being it for a certain amount of time, but getting 5-10 marks for random queuing would change things up some.

Obviously they need to fix AFKING in conquest before boosting any more rewards.
    Codex + 1 = Suck on a Gun

Just make it totally random and have done with it.

Soulwalker

making it total random would defiantly solve the problem not sure why they havent done it yet instead of make epic fail attempts to fix the problem but I guess it would not be rift unless they try things the hard way then going with the easiest and most obvious

Quote Originally Posted by azeron1 View Post
    parangea you can ******* sit and spin ..... in regards to others not sure how it can taken advantage of people still have to win it I dont like being told what I can and cant do
    That's your fault, not Trion's. You're not being told what to do, you are playing a video game in which the only difference it makes is what color is behind your character portrait.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Soulwalker

yea in theory but it never seems that way and those that play them know exactly what I am talking about

Soulwalker

they can still leave iot where your choice is random but not lock us into a team if we choose not to enter that would solve some of the issues

I like the way it is ("preference" system). But it needs to be a little more user-friendly.

1) We should be notified when we aren't getting our first choice. The dialog usually switches quickly for half a second before loading in, but most times folks don't know they've been "selected" for a team other than the one they chose until they find themselves in a different spawn than they expected.

2) If you are going to be punted out of your choice and sent to another, you should be given the option to accept this or not to enter CQ at all. Being allied for the duration with a team you didn't want to join isn't a recipe for fun.

3) Anyone who AFKs just to get marks so they can get their shiny little trinket is a tool. It doesn't matter why you are AFKing. You are a bad person and you should feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardor View Post
    You are a bad person and you should feel bad.
    http://i.imgur.com/Lmfj4Ic.jpg
    Attached Images  
    See you all in Wildstar!

Quote Originally Posted by azeron1 View Post
    I am sick and tired of clicking the join button at beginning of conquest and it says I have joined Dominion or Oathsworn and then it put me in Nightfall and locking me to that team even though I did not enter conquest you need to fix this BS....... I flat out refuse to play something where it is supposed to be or choice and you just force us into what ever team you choose for us that is total crap
    You were told this by someone else above...but to reiterate...no it's not your choice at all...it's actually explicitly and popularly NOT your choice.

It used to be your choice, and the intensely vast majority voiced their opinion that they wanted that choice taken away

the "fix" you're looking for is for them to "unfix" what everyone else wanted fixed in the first place

so...if you refuse to play it the way it is....i'd say it's time to find another game, or aspect of this game

Join a raid premade, get in vent, try some strategy. It's a *lot* more fun and is generally very effective.

I would like to see a mark bonus for queuing as random, but you have to finish the match to get them.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

this thread is about mercenaries? no?

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast