+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Trion You Fixed Nothing

Default Trion You Fixed Nothing

CQ is the same lopsided mess it was before the "random fix." When the countdown is at 0, I still have to wait the obligatory 10 seconds before the join button appears, and spam clicking my team of choice still gets the message of a full raid. I'm thrown in Nightfall. Every.Single.Time. There is no "choice." There is no "randomness."

Seriously wish you would just trash that POS.

How about you join before the counter gets down that low then?
    Even free cost too much now

Champion

he's talking about the timer for the start of cq

Ah, nevermind then! I guess I've just never been bothered by that.
    Even free cost too much now

It's probably because NF ends up with people leaving prior, making their overall population lower. In order to remedy this, those who click random/anyfaction end up going to NF to make the population of each faction more balanced.

The winning team usually ends up with less people leaving throughout the match, so it's a lot harder to join them in the last 5min unless there are enough people joining in the last 5min (and therefore enough people joining NF) that the queue for the winning team opens up.

If the Random button was truly random, you would have far more imbalanced numbers than you have now simply accounting for the fact that the losing teams usually have more people leave during the match.

It's probably because NF ends up with people leaving prior, making their overall population lower. In order to remedy this, those who click random/anyfaction end up going to NF to make the population of each faction more balanced.
    Nope. I join CQ as soon as I can. It's the same problem that this "fix" supposedly took care of. I could never get into Nightfall before because it was always full by the time my button appeared. All the spam clicking in the world was useless. Now, the team I want to join is always full the moment the join button appears. I'm automatically thrown in Nightfall. Every time.

Same exact problem, different team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodicca View Post
    Nope. I join CQ as soon as I can. It's the same problem that this "fix" supposedly took care of. I could never get into Nightfall before because it was always full by the time my button appeared. All the spam clicking in the world was useless. Now, the team I want to join is always full the moment the join button appears. I'm automatically thrown in Nightfall. Every time.

The only way I've been able to get into Dom with any consistently is to check back every 5 minutes or so until the Dom button returns to "Join" from "Full".

Clicking it at the beginning pretty much always puts me in NF as well.

Sword of Telara

i have never had this problem. i always get thrown on a different faction when pressing random every match.

if you flip a coin 8x in a row and it lands on heads every time does that mean that there is not a possibility that it can land on tails?

I just wish we weren't forced to do conquest in order to get the gear.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkside View Post
    I just wish we weren't forced to do conquest in order to get the gear.
    You are using the word "forced" incorrectly.
    Codex + 1 = Suck on a Gun

Yes, you are forced to dredge your way through Conquest to get BIS PVE gear.

You cannot advance any other way.

WELCOME TO GRIND... BOREDOM AWAITS YOU.

Are teams still filling up equally? Last few matches it felt as if NF had more numbers again compared to the other teams. And I really don't see that many AFKers anymore (counted over 75 NF at an extractor, we were around 50 but there weren't 25 ppl standing around in camp that's why I wonder)

And to OP, like someone here suggested I guess if you click the Join button for the team you want right after CQ started it is more of a gamble whether you get into that team or not I guess. The match before last I hit Dominion right after CQ had begun and I was thrown into Oath. Last match I did the same and got into Dom, guess it has to do with how fast the team you want to join fills up 1 raid (?) and it is tagged "full" while you're in "queue" so you get into the next team that has a free spot. I imagine that's how it works. So maybe waiting a bit helps to get into the 2nd raid that is formed...or 3rd I dunno. Or it is just totally random but since there are only 2 other possibilities chances are still high to get into your prefered team creating the impression that you can actually join a team of your choosing...

Not sure, but I suppose you play on NA shards, on EU shards I am quit sure everyone wants to join NF since they fixed the 'random bug'.
    Just left a game with NF at 80+ roaming around and not sure where our 4+ raids where hiding, beside the obviously 20 men guarding the base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordplay View Post
    He wasnt wearing hes rank 8 gear he had 0valor with that crit on full valor ppl i crit for 6k only.

CQ is the same lopsided mess it was before the "random fix." When the countdown is at 0, I still have to wait the obligatory 10 seconds before the join button appears, and spam clicking my team of choice still gets the message of a full raid. I'm thrown in Nightfall. Every.Single.Time. There is no "choice." There is no "randomness."

Seriously wish you would just trash that POS.

So, you are doing the exact same thing over and over again, and getting the same results every time?

Huh. Fascinating. Go on ...

I have experienced what the OP is talking about; but I have gotten lucky and landed in Dom or Oath from the get-go.

The issue that is happening is that (almost instantly) at faction selection, if your choice is full, then I am not asked if I would like to join NF....I am TOLD that I have ALLIED with NF....for the duration of this CQ...

Do I ever opt to ''never mind'' and go work on my WF dailies / weeklies / crafting dailies or check world map for an event boss to tag INSTEAD?

I sure do!

There must be a LOT of others who chose to do (something else) for awhile, and this might be what is negatively skewing the numbers for NF these days (NA)

I have joined NF from the start a few times, and it quickly became quite clear that the teams were nowhere near ''even'' numbers...

Being there from the start and being a Greater-Reckon-Vial junkie....don't BS me about (Ět's all the AFKers)...

It`s not the AFK ... it's all the people who opted out when asked : ''Would you like to enter Conquest?''

Sad times for the Ravens
    Jooliah
    Guardian Mage Faeblight
    Manumanu
    Defiant Primalist Faeblight
    Nordvegr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast