+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Healing is Fine :gaga:

Rift Disciple

Default Healing is Fine :gaga:

this is not funny anymore, they broke the game and every healer on this forums is like "nah healing is fine "

http://postimage.org/image/gyei3wjv9/

"Level 47"

It's fine until another healer joins in. All these 2-4 second stuns/silences and interupts without lockouts, are no good against healers that require zero mana managment and heal to full in an instant cast.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 01-28-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    "Level 47"
    so what? maybe everyone should start out at lvl 60? there is alot of game to be played before 60. and btw I have lvl 60 mage and let me tell you that it only gets little better when it comes to burst at 60. as is now, the game is unplayable from lvl 19-59. burst to healing ratio should be like it is in bracket 10-19, everyone gets pwned by everyone quick games and everyone is happy

I don't think people are going to be happy until there's no healers left in the game anymore.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Conix77 View Post
    so what? maybe everyone should start out at lvl 60? there is alot of game to be played before 60. and btw I have lvl 60 mage and let me tell you that it only gets little better when it comes to burst at 60. as is now, the game is unplayable from lvl 19-59. burst to healing ratio should be like it is in bracket 10-19, everyone gets pwned by everyone quick games and everyone is happy
    I have a level 15 warrior and have no problems killing healers in that bracket.

It's really fun!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    I don't think people are going to be happy until there's no healers left in the game anymore.
    would you be happy when most pvpers leave the game? maybe you would be happy with healer only warfronts? cause when I play my pyro and hit a healer with flame volley under internalize charge and I see that the healers health bar doesnt even move, I kinda feel like uninstalling the game from my HD
    Last edited by Conix77; 01-28-2013 at 03:59 PM.

I like it better when both teams are hard (not impossible) to take down because of the amount of heals (e.g: KR zerg vs zerg).
    Healing is fine by me

would you be happy when most pvpers leave the game? maybe you would be happy with healer only warfronts? cause when I play my pyro and hit a healer with flame volley under internalize charge and I see that the healers health bar doesnt even move, I kinda feel like uninstalling the game from my HD
    People have been leaving the game in droves...and it's not because of healing.

Also, I don't think you're noticing when healers heal each other.

Plane Touched

<60 and Bugs : normal TTK + OP heals => No killing mode
    =60 and Bugs : Low TTK + OP heals => Meta OK, but some strong solo classes ex Defiler
    <60 and no Bugs : Normal TTK + normal heals => Meta OK, healers OK
    =60 and no Bugs : Low TTK + normal heals => Meta in zerg mode, healers feel underpowered

You are in case 1 : expect no killing mode. It will be fine after fix.
    Problem for high end PVP is case 4 to be coming soon.
    Salace R80 Elzareth R59 Melgria R70+ Gremia L48 EU

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    People have been leaving the game in droves...and it's not because of healing.

Also, I don't think you're noticing when healers heal each other.
    healers heal each other plus chloros plus bards. too much healing in the game, cut it in half and let people half fun not this stale bs

healers heal each other plus chloros plus bards. too much healing in the game, cut it in half and let people half fun not this stale bs
    Lol so you feel that you, a dps, should counter act the healing of a cleric + a chloro + a bard all healing each other.

Because 3v1 where the 1 wins?

Lmao. Leave already, please.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    Lol so you feel that you, a dps, should counter act the healing of a cleric + a chloro + a bard all healing each other.

Because 3v1 where the 1 wins?

Lmao. Leave already, please.
    the fail is strong with you young one, its pretty obvious that I'm not the only one dpsing in a warfront, so if the healer is marked and people are focusing him yet his health bar doesnt even move there is something wrong with healing.

the fail is strong with you young one, its pretty obvious that I'm not the only one dpsing in a warfront, so if the healer is marked and people are focusing him yet his health bar doesnt even move there is something wrong with healing.
    If it doesn't move, it means your dps are as fail as your ideology.
    But through your own admission, there are multiple healers, theoretically nullifying your multiple dps. And assuming that target isn't simply standing in place, all damage may not even be reaching said target.

At the end of the day, healers die, they die to dps, if your pyro is having problems, I can give 3 guesses to the cause.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast