+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CQ Lock Issue

Champion

Default CQ Lock Issue

So, I understand that CQ is supposed to be random, but, if I join a team, then max favor and leave to dump some on Powerstones and Recon Vials, but... I don't want to change teams when I re-enter.

It should KEEP me locked, even if the team I'm trying to get back on is Full.

Please keep my faction locked once I join, even if it's full when trying to re-enter. I'd rather wait for my original spot back than get put on a team I wasn't already on in that same CQ!
    Last edited by Bhrawn; 01-26-2013 at 12:41 PM.

Nice edit.
    Last edited by Valnak; 01-26-2013 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhrawn View Post
    So, I understand that CQ is supposed to be random, but, if I join a team, then max favor and leave to dump some on Powerstones and Recon Vials, but... I don't want to change teams when I re-enter.

wait for my original spot back than get put on a team I wasn't already on in that same CQ!
    Not sure if it has changed since lvl 50 but people used to buy recipes inside cq and once it

was over buy whatever in sanctum/meridian and then sell the recipes back.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    Not sure if it has changed since lvl 50 but people used to buy recipes inside cq and once it

was over buy whatever in sanctum/meridian and then sell the recipes back.
    I used to do that... buy 100k favor worth of trinkets or runes... but, I'm CONSTANTLY getting stuck with them because the sell-back timer expires while I'm still in there and don't make it back to the vendor to 'reset' them.

I've destroyed more than 12 trinkets and DOZENS of runes because I couldn't sell them back after a certain amount of time, and that's a crap-load of favor, wasted!

If they put Powerstones and Vials on the vendor in there... that'd be fine with me... eliminate the need to leave, but, even if they do, once you're LOCKED TO A TEAM, it *should* keep you LOCKED to the team whether you leave or not.
    Last edited by Bhrawn; 01-26-2013 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhrawn View Post
    If they put Powerstones and Vials on the vendor in there... that'd be fine with me... eliminate the need to leave, but, even if they do, once you're LOCKED TO A TEAM, it *should* keep you LOCKED to the team whether you leave or not.
    ^^^ put more stuff on the vendors in there.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

+ Reply to Thread