• 1 Post By Baramos
  • 1 Post By Mire
  • 1 Post By Fujitasix
  • 3 Post By Appendy
  • 3 Post By Misun

Thread: Fix PvP .... Warfronts and Conquest

Soulwalker

Default Fix PvP .... Warfronts and Conquest

Stop any exit without penalties. Harsh penalites, subtract favor, prestige, stones and nuts. Don't allow return for 24 hours. Any true emergency won't have any problem. Require GMs to randomly monitor warfronts and conquests. Audit any warfront that ends in 500 to 2, you get the drift. Audit anytime 10 people are trying to kill one person and fail then die......

In leaderboards, post wins and losses on warfronts and conquest.

Make Warfronts and Conquest single entry only.

Make Group Warfronts and Group Conquest.

Balance classes. Or at least stop pitting rank low ranks against high ranks. NOT FUN. Maybe look at damage hacks, hell I dunno.

I work and I pay to enjoy this game.

I haven't enjoyed PvP for quite some time. I can't believe the game mechanics would allow dozens of loses in a row, flipped and flopped from sided to side, losing all the time. I'm not freaking Job (Bible figure, go look it up, might do you good). I'm getting pissed.

Put the stats in the leaderboards, wins and losses.

If Trion believes there are no anomalies, then I need to know how I can get a refund for my remaining time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalur View Post
    Or at least stop pitting rank low ranks against high ranks
    This right here told me you're unwilling to learn how you're playing the game wrong.

The gear is the same.

The skill is not.

Get your skill higher and you'll do better.

Go here:

http://forums.doyouevenrift.com/viewforum.php?f=24

Ask intelligent questions, get intelligent answers. Use proven specs, then modify as you like them.

Stop any exit without penalties. Harsh penalites, subtract favor, prestige, stones and nuts. Don't allow return for 24 hours. Any true emergency won't have any problem. Require GMs to randomly monitor warfronts and conquests. Audit any warfront that ends in 500 to 2, you get the drift. Audit anytime 10 people are trying to kill one person and fail then die......

Balance classes. Or at least stop pitting rank low ranks against high ranks. NOT FUN. Maybe look at damage hacks, hell I dunno.

I haven't enjoyed PvP for quite some time. I can't believe the game mechanics would allow dozens of loses in a row, flipped and flopped from sided to side, losing all the time. I'm not freaking Job (Bible figure, go look it up, might do you good). I'm getting pissed.

If Trion believes there are no anomalies, then I need to know how I can get a refund for my remaining time.
    Strong 1st post.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

i'm sick of being low rank getting farmed by p80, please seperate the queues, and i hope you p80s enjoy your 5 hours wait for a wf pop. diaf

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    i'm sick of being low rank getting farmed by p80, please seperate the queues, and i hope you p80s enjoy your 5 hours wait for a wf pop. diaf
    This excuse still works?

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    This excuse still works?
    Apparently.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

if i'm a paying customer and i am entitled to have fun(wtf?) reasoning works i'm sure that works too

If you're experiencing dozens of losses in a row you're either incredibly unlucky, dishonest, or perhaps a wasted spot on a team.

I've had some dry spells with poorly assembled teams, but this sounds like exaggeration.

Gear discrepancies are minimal, and R80s might have 1 piece of warlord gear at this point.

Some of your other complaints are valid, and being addressed. People sneaking out with dimension keys now get the disgrace debuff. 15 minutes isn't a huge deterrent, but I'd be pretty torqued if I got a 24hr lockout from the server crashing, as happened yesterday.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Remember when P8 was the highest rank and there was no such thing as vengeance or *gasp* bolstered stats?

No?

You must be new. You don't know how good you have it, esp since storm legion. I don't want to hear A N Y T H I N G about rank or gear disparities unless we are reminiscing about the old days where anything below p8 got nuked in a wf.

It's not the gear. It is entirely a L2P issue. You can't enter a wf with your dragon slaying spec and expect to do much. Sorry. Actually, no I'm not sorry.

Stop with the excuses and readjust your role. Or just don't queue if it's not fun.

Sometimes I have to leave a wf to take care of my dog. I would be really pissed off if I was banned from entering another wf for 24 hours.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    Sometimes I have to leave a wf to take care of my dog. I would be really pissed off if I was banned from entering another wf for 24 hours.
    Yeah there are problems with that sort of penalty. I've soul recalled from a WF or even ate the 15 min disgrace for real life issues. I see no problem with that since my spot is opened up for an able body. They fixed the dimension thing (thank the lawd) so no one can abuse leaving WFs.

It doesn't have to be a true emergency to exit a warfront. One day you'll get married, have a kid, get a dog, and understand that real life doesn't have to be an 'emergency' for you to tend to it. And no, we shouldn't be punished for that if we decide to exit a warfront.

Lol at your WF audit suggestion, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    And no, we shouldn't be punished for that if we decide to exit a warfront.
    Edit to add: aside from 15 min penalty (which is fair)

Monitor players so that if they have more than 10 losses in a row (or is that too many?) they can't post on the forum within an hour. This will remove some negativity and make people think more reasonable before they post.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    This excuse still works?
    Any excuse "work" when you lose in PvP...

Default haha.

Give the OP p80 and full warlord gear. If it makes the difference, so be it. If it doesn't, then nobody will ever know the difference. But at least they will know for their own edification whether they were just bein impatient or are bad.
    Last edited by Anathemus; 01-26-2013 at 07:25 AM.
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

+ Reply to Thread