+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Random bug....best bug ever.

Telaran

Default Random bug....best bug ever.

The last weeks Conquest has actually been a bit fun to play....ever since the ''random team assign bug'' came.....but now it's fixed and Conquest is once again back to 100 Nightfall killing 30 Oathsworn and 15 Dominion againĘ.

People just don't sign up for Conquest unless you (yes Trion im talking to you) make it so theres only RANDOM button left....its just not fun to play when you have absolutely no chance to win.

Adding even more insult to injury is this new weekly ''kill 2000 players'' quest...people want it finished so they dont push to win anymore they want to harvest kills...watg....if CQ wasnt broken before it surely is now...thanks Trion...yet another stab at your players....you sure know how to alienate yourself from us.

I know CQ last night sucked (only had time to do one last night). Ended up on NF, who's strategy seemed to be run in single file to Oath who spent the match parked a TT. In 5-10 minutes Dom had the 66% and that was that. Incredibly lame.

Also I wish intentionally throwing the game or afking locked people out of CQ for 3 weeks.
    Even free cost too much now

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    I know CQ last night sucked (only had time to do one last night). Ended up on NF, who's strategy seemed to be run in single file to Oath who spent the match parked a TT. In 5-10 minutes Dom had the 66% and that was that. Incredibly lame.

Also I wish intentionally throwing the game or afking locked people out of CQ for 3 weeks.
    i was in that game and it was the fastest conquest match i think i have ever played.

3 weeks is kind of harsh but maybe 24 hours. but then again there would be so many disrepencis over penalties it would cause them more of a headache than it is even worth

EU cq is back to "join NF for win + prestige"

i know this sounds weird but: pls give us the bug back.

Crescende, Beauty of War - Rank 8 Warrior
    -Do not try to solo me-
    Current Shard: Icewatch

+ Reply to Thread