+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug: Movement Speed carrying objectives

Ascendant

Default Bug: Movement Speed carrying objectives

I don't know if other people have noticed this yet, but Dark Passage from Cabalist and Judicial Privilege from Inquisitor both work while carrying objectives (like Sourcestones). Other movement increases do not.

For instance, pick up a sourcestone in Whitefall as Inquis, pop Judicial Privilege and you'll be back at your base so ridiculously fast.
    Last edited by Raen Ryong; 01-23-2013 at 08:30 PM.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

I think most of old proc based movement speed buffs work with the stones too, like the MM ones.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the new movement buffs/teleports work. Though I know the sentinel's urgency doesn't work.

Ascendant

Hmm, I haven't tried Hasted Departure. And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised either; just thought I'd point it out

I've seen clerics using their runspeed with stones.

I have also noticed that if I'm in my bard spec, the stone removes the runspeed buff, and I have to reapply the buff when I turn the stone in.

Yah, it's weird. The Sentinel run speed doesn't work, but the Inquisitor one does. I guess it's because the inq one is counted as a heal instead of a run speed buff? Not sure how to explain Dark Passage. It's supposed to be a copy and paste of Flicker now, does Flicker work?

Ascendant

99% sure Flicker doesn't, which is why Dark Passage surprised me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raen Ryong View Post
    I don't know if other people have noticed this yet, but Dark Passage from Cabalist and Judicial Privilege from Inquisitor both work while carrying objectives (like Sourcestones). Other movement increases do not.

For instance, pick up a sourcestone in Whitefall as Inquis, pop Judicial Privilege and you'll be back at your base so ridiculously fast.
    I don't know if you have noticed yet, but Hasted Shot, Hasty Departure, and Swift Shot have increased movement of rogues carrying objectives since they have tried to take run abilities away from objective carriers. Why try to ruin the clerics glory when your class has been living the high life since been living the high life?

At least include everything you are aware of that overrides this concept. I assume you are aware of your own calling being a long time major offender of this~

Oh and Assassin/BD 'leaps' are sort of a pseudo movement boost
    Last edited by Violacea; 01-24-2013 at 12:36 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Rift Chaser

I think the shaman charge and the druid port and speed enhancements work also. Has anyone tried street performer?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by ChelequaRom View Post
    I think the shaman charge and the druid port and speed enhancements work also. Has anyone tried street performer?
    I didn't believe druid port worked, though I may just be remembering the RB teleport. All charges for every class work. My cleric can't use urgency. I can't remember if the shaman runspeed works, but since the inq one does I wouldn't be surprised. I am surprised to hear dark passage does though.

On my warrior "fun run" spec, all the runspeed buffs remain active except bond of alacrity, cancelled in the same way as bard. So I still get the 10% runspeed from avatar of the wind, 10% out of combat runspeed from swiftness, and 10% runspeed from accord of shifting.

My rogue can't sprint, but can gain runspeed from damage with MM.

I don't really use harbinger much, but I'm sure their 8% runspeed works.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I don't know if you have noticed yet, but Hasted Shot, Hasty Departure, and Swift Shot have increased movement of rogues carrying objectives since they have tried to take run abilities away from objective carriers. Why try to ruin the clerics glory when your class has been living the high life since been living the high life?

At least include everything you are aware of that overrides this concept. I assume you are aware of your own calling being a long time major offender of this~

Oh and Assassin/BD 'leaps' are sort of a pseudo movement boost
    It's not a known issue at the moment presumably, and now it is! I don't have any secret agenda to get any of the four callings nerfed unreasonably since I play all four.

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    I've seen clerics using their runspeed with stones.
    It's because we scared of all the DPS and hope a DPS cleric will heal soon.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Raen Ryong View Post

Wow I didn't know this. Thanks for pointing that out, I will now utilize this soon.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

+ Reply to Thread