+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
Like Tree15Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Exploit people are using

  1. #1
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    28

    Default Exploit people are using

    I have been seeing this more often over the past few weeks. People are placing mail boxes on Codex flags making it very difficult to click on them. Please look into this, thanks

  2. #2
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    450

    Default

    I've not encountered this yet, but I did see a mailbox the other day in the spawn point and thought, "I thought those couldn't be summoned in WFs". Maybe it was just Jarvis and Moneybags that couldn't though.

    Fortunately this won't completely block it because you can still click above the mailbox, but they should fix it for sure.

  3. #3
    Ascendant Oblivion333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devamata View Post
    I have been seeing this more often over the past few weeks. People are placing mail boxes on Codex flags making it very difficult to click on them. Please look into this, thanks
    What a great idea LOL how come I never thought of this. Now everyone will do it now rofl LOL.

    Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

  4. #4
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion333 View Post
    What a great idea LOL how come I never thought of this. Now everyone will do it now rofl LOL.
    Yea it's weird it's only showing up now lol. It makes the opponents cursor turn to a sword and makes it hard to get around it showing normal.

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth1890 View Post
    I've not encountered this yet, but I did see a mailbox the other day in the spawn point and thought, "I thought those couldn't be summoned in WFs". Maybe it was just Jarvis and Moneybags that couldn't though.

    Fortunately this won't completely block it because you can still click above the mailbox, but they should fix it for sure.
    Jarvis can be summoned. I hit the wrong function key and did that in the middle of a black garden match lol. Suddenly there's a bahmi trader wandering around in the middle of everything and he's everybody's friend at the same time.

  6. #6
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightfallRob View Post
    Jarvis can be summoned. I hit the wrong function key and did that in the middle of a black garden match lol. Suddenly there's a bahmi trader wandering around in the middle of everything and he's everybody's friend at the same time.
    Now I'm going to have to start using him to lure people to their deaths. "Look, a green name I should go help him with those enemies".

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth1890 View Post
    Now I'm going to have to start using him to lure people to their deaths. "Look, a green name I should go help him with those enemies".
    I've been the victim of that trick once already lol.

  8. #8
    Ascendant Baramos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,594

    Default

    LoL I remember when <Affinity> would block the portal master at Zarephs so people couldn't

    leave. The farming was delicious.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

  9. #9
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,486

    Default

    Best exploit ever
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

  10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10
    Rift Team Archonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    438

    Default

    This is why we can't have nice things. Fixed internally, will get it out as soon as possible.

  11. #11
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things. Fixed internally, will get it out as soon as possible.

    Chris JUNIOR
    SENIOR Systems Designer


    funny

  12. #12
    Ascendant Appendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    Please let us at least summon snowmen in warfronts.

    Sometimes during CQ zerg, I leave a frosty conga line in between mowing players down.
    Last edited by Appendy; 01-24-2013 at 03:33 AM.

  13. #13
    Ascendant Hartzekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things. Fixed internally, will get it out as soon as possible.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuoKNZjr8_U
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

  14. #14
    Ascendant Charlice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things. Fixed internally, will get it out as soon as possible.
    Maybe they just really really needed to send mail? ...


    Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

  15. #15
    Ascendant Pork Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,565

    Default

    Dear Mom,

    I just captured the Codex! Pop would've been so proud!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts