+ Reply to Thread

Thread: intersting...no pvp guides

Default intersting...no pvp guides

I just noticed that there are tons of threads in the pvp sub-forum complaining, whining, QQing, etc...but not a single thread in the guides section. Why is this?

I was actually working in my head how to write a general strategy guide for each specific warfront, easy-to-understand for new people, so I came to the forums to see if one like that had been written, so as not to be redundant...lo and behold I don't have to worry about that.

It seems that a large number of players think that pvp in this game is about who can generate top numbers in the wf window. I don't know about you all, but I could care less what your numbers are, especially when I queue into wf's repeatedly with the same people on a particular day and we lose over and over and over again. The opposite is true too, I get extremely bored stomping the other side battle after battle. I want a knock-down, drag-out nail-biting fight, where victory is uncertain but possible.

Are there any other people out there who actually want warfronting to be a challenge? Who want to go up against foes who are dangerous, yet defeatable? Who want to be able to merc to the other side and not be bored out of their minds roflstomping their enemies or ready to give up because your teamates are incompetent fools?

I'm going to start working on some general strategies for warfronts. I will want feedback. so keep your eyes on the guide section, and get in touch with me if you want to help.

Shield of Telara

try clicking the pvp guides sub-section, there are definitely guides in there
    Icecubetray - 60 Rogue
    Bongmaster - 60 Mage
    Tronzilla - 60 Warrior
    Herpzalot - 60 Cleric
    Stickybudz - 55 Cleric

omg, disregard. i'm an idiot. but the thingy above it says nil

+ Reply to Thread