+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Players that you should watch out for in WF

General of Telara

Default Players that you should watch out for in WF

Hey guys,

Below is a list of players that have performed exceptionally well in wf. These are the players that you should not leave alone or things can go terribly wrong for you real quick. I will name them and explain why they are deadly. In their honor, I encourage everyone to focus fire them down .

Rogues (No particular order)

A) Brutalix (Sab spec):

What happens when a bug spec makes love to a fat chick? Brutalix is born. This mutant baby hits VERY hard. If you allow him to stack charges on you, he will one shot you or come damn close. Ignore him at your own risk.

B) Nuku (MM):

Do not let this guy fly under the radar. Like Brutalix, Nuku does crazy dmg. If you don't believe me, the next time you are in a wf with him, sort your wf scoreboard by dmg and kb. He is usually at the top. That is not what makes him most dangerous however. He takes command of the zerg. He marks targets and use raid warnings to coordinate focus fire with the zerg. If you allow him to stay alive, and lead the zerg, you will be spawn camped soon enough.

C) Nintechno (NB/RS)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL NB/RS GOOD? No seriously this one is good. Not only does he do great dmg with nb/rs but he uses his CC very well. Leave him alone and you might find your healers disabled while he kills you.

Warriors (Again no particular warrior)

A) Wreckoning:

This guy does a lot of dmg, and he always has a pocket healer with him. If you don't dispose of him, he will **** your team.

B) Strente:

Same as Wreckoning, but he runs tank spec when he doesn't have a pocket healer. You can safely ignore him unless he has heals. If he goes dps, he is pretty much another wreckoning.

Honorable mention: Evanx

Mages:

A) Reincarnation:

Strong leader and healer. Like Nuku, he uses raid warnings to coordinate focus fire. Worst yet, he can silence your healer while they are being killed by the zerg. Leave this guy alone and you will regret it.

Clerics:

A) Fourtyfour:

This guy is just a beast healer. What makes the situation bad is that you do not have a choice but to leave him alone. Solo dps is very unlikely to kill his guy. If you go for him, be sure there are at least 2 others helping you.

Honorable mentions: Slashwrist, Seventy, Jetblade, Unthinkable.

Please share your list. I'm very interested in reading everyone's opinions. Please do not troll if your name has not been mention. We all know you are just trying to get attention.
    Last edited by xzaar; 01-22-2013 at 07:40 PM.

Telaran

I know you are trying to help but there's privacy problems broadcasting others name directly?

Quote Originally Posted by Calieno View Post
    I know you are trying to help but there's privacy problems broadcasting others name directly?
    Not in this situation. This is basically a "the best X of pvp thread" not a name and shame.

Fourtyfour and Brutalix
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Brutalix when I see him for sure.

Unthinkable is a new cleric to me, he's tough to kill.

Reincarnation is one of the very few mages left who are actually threatening, even though I don't always agree with him.

Mazely doesn't talk much, he/she flies under the radar but i've noticed my team always struggled when they are against me.

Jolies/Handicapable/Wheelchaired seem to perform pretty well from my experiences.

Will agree with nintechno, solid rogue and annoying as hell to keep peeled off healers.

Nuku is probably the hardest hitting rogue in the game right now also, no lie.

I tried not to mention only the players I queue with as I know sometimes it becomes a list of who do you play with the most. I also may have forgotten a few, or not have played with some enough to know them that well.
    Last edited by mistacrowley420; 01-22-2013 at 09:12 PM.

Ascendant

Be careful when listing rogues try not to mistake the ones who are actually good for ones who are just reaping the benefits of SL. Same goes for mages its hard to tell which ones are actually good since healing is so out of whack.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiika View Post
    Be careful when listing rogues try not to mistake the ones who are actually good for ones who are just reaping the benefits of SL. Same goes for mages its hard to tell which ones are actually good since healing is so out of whack.
    Are you calling players bad for adapting quicker than everyone else? That's practically the definition of good.
    Last edited by Valnak; 01-22-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    Are you calling players bad for adapting quicker than everyone else? That's practically the definition of good.
    I am not saying they are bad but some of the names mentioned (i will not say who) i have seen prior to SL and have even pvp'ed with before SL so i know whats what. MM's, NB/RS, Chloros and defilers are all out of whack. Most who you see topping the charts are coincidentally running these specs.

You should watch out for the guy who 5 boxes 5 DPS clerics. If you your portrait through any of his toons target, prepare to die.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    You should watch out for the guy who 5 boxes 5 DPS clerics. If you your portrait through any of his toons target, prepare to die.
    Faced him a few times in karthan ridge when he was doing his rep grind. Unless you are with a

premade good luck surviving that burst.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    Faced him a few times in karthan ridge when he was doing his rep grind. Unless you are with a

I trolled him hard at an extractor in CQ once killing him several times while he was I guess trying to get his **** together. I wasn't paying attention and got hit with 5 rebukes lol

What spec does Brutal play? I need to know so I can counter his build. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best.

edit: Sorry didn't see the spec after his name after the first read through, anyone know a good counter to sab?
    Last edited by Ashh; 01-22-2013 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post

Did well in a pug with just marking his lead character.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    What spec does Brutal play? I need to know so I can counter his build. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best.
    51 sab/20 mm/5 rift. Besides the points from leveling up it is the main sab spec a lot of people used at 50. Almost any spec will counter this. I generally do well in wfs but I am nowhere near the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    edit: Sorry didn't see the spec after his name after the first read through, anyone know a good counter to sab?
    Any of the main rogue specs will kill me fairly easily.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Watch out for Primalthirst, that guy is terrible and you definitely don't want him on your team.

True story.
    Nope.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast