+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Please consider the amount of healing used in WF

Shadowlander

Default Please consider the amount of healing used in WF

If cleric decides to carry a crystal in battle port scion no one can stop cleric unless 2 or 3 people bursts all of their skill at once.

The amount of healing done with cleric in WF is way too much at the moment, and it definitely needs to be reduced little bit.

Please hand this post to game developers to review.
    Thanks.

Default Please consider removing tanks from PvP

If warrior decide to carry crystal, it take much damage to kill warrior. Please fax to Scott Hartman thanks!

So you need to use team work, to defeat a cleric, thats purpose is to heal a full group? The sheer horror!

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Please consider reducing heals on the enemy team, but not my team. I need heals.

Please hand this over to the game developers to laugh at.

Plane Walker

Please reduce the damage DPS does because if I carry a crystal and I encounter a DPS they kill me. This makes running stones impossible and I can't see how Trion never noticed that no stones ever get turned in.
    Last edited by Shoggoth1890; 01-21-2013 at 08:04 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Need Rift View Post
    If cleric decides to carry a crystal in battle port scion no one can stop cleric unless 2 or 3 people bursts all of their skill at once.

The amount of healing done with cleric in WF is way too much at the moment, and it definitely needs to be reduced little bit.

Please hand this post to game developers to review.
    Thanks.
    Healing is not the problem in this game at all, you should need 2 or 3 people to kill a cleric due to the amount of silences and cc this game has now, i'm often silenced from the time i have a full health until the time i die.
    Why punish healing, instead of learning how to play your class better and use your interrupts, burst, cc's and silences properly.

http://youtu.be/Ul8vMOWx4vA The perfect example of what pvp needs to become.
    NERF EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkside View Post
    http://youtu.be/Ul8vMOWx4vA The perfect example of what pvp needs to become.
    NERF EVERYTHING
    Wrong ****ing video link http://youtu.be/vlv6BrrxD_4

Heals are fine

Having played every MMO to come out in the last 10 years, I can honestly say that healing in RIFT is OUTRAGEOUSLY out of control. There is no way that it should take 3 DPS to take down one healer and take 1-2 full minutes. It is crazy. Anyone saying otherwise is playing a cleric and loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by MMoplaya1971 View Post
    Having played every MMO to come out in the last 10 years, I can honestly say that healing in RIFT is OUTRAGEOUSLY out of control. There is no way that it should take 3 DPS to take down one healer and take 1-2 full minutes. It is crazy. Anyone saying otherwise is playing a cleric and loving it.
    It takes 3 dps to kill a cleric in 1-2minutes IF they are ******ed, yes.

Considering CC is out of control in PvP right now, you have to stupidly bad if 3 dps cant instantly kill a cleric.

Sarcastaheal, give all the dpsr's a one shot ability, where if the dps even looks at the healer and does /point, a healer would instantly explode and inturn healing the player who killed the cleric to full and grant him immunity for 10seconds to all damage.
    Last edited by SwiftFlame; 01-22-2013 at 06:24 AM.
    SwiftFury - 4/4, 4/5 -Retired

http://coriolisguild.enjin.com/

Oceanic Guild is currently Recruiting.

Everyone insisting healers need to be nerfed either doesnt have enough vengeance on their gear or hasnt bothered to spec into enough crowd control. (and probably has never played a healer, so they dont realize the one really good healer they encountered > 99% of the other healers in wf).

Also, if you have 3 people tying up one healer, he is healing himself and noone else. so the rest of the team will be completely unsupported and die easily.

it's called TACTICS. Try using tactical thinking instead of just expecting to faceroll everyone.

i healed in pvp for the last 30 levels of the game. it was great until 60 when you suddenly have real gears on people, and your uber 6-10k heals vanish in the face of real dps.

i love reading one post saying "heals are too op!" then on the same first page "heals dont heal for enough!"

Quote Originally Posted by MMoplaya1971 View Post
    Guess you never played aion. Clerics in rift are probably the overall weakest clerics I've ever played.

Even I played a cleric in Aion.
    That was fun healing too. Lot's of heals and mana management.

healers curently are underpowered....
    but

what needs to be adjusted are these trolling specs with defieler. im fine with if you stand still, cast for 3 sec and heal someoene to full. I have ZERO problem if purifiers heals healed for 5k and provided a 5k shield in fact. but this whole defieler burst heal EVERY 3 seconds while bunny hopping around typing is a bit silly. especially on a class that can also spread around VERY good aoe damage if you choose to ignore tham.

nerf instant heals, double the effectiveness of long cast time heals. in pvp.
    and lower burst damage on certain key abilities.
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast