+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Beringer

Thread: Low-level warfronts still being played

Default Low-level warfronts still being played

I'm delighted to see that low-level warfronts are still pretty active and can fill out whole teams! I'm sure most players are veterans rolling new alts but I hope there are plenty of new players too.

I just wanted to let you brutal and ruthless hardcores know that some of you are being killed by my 5-year old daughter in these warfronts. She loves PvP and "instunt advuntures". ;)

I'm an altoholic: Thirteen 60 clerics, eleven 60 rogues, eleven 60 warriors, five 60 mages, etc...

yea, i play them on my little para's as well. do you also think the dmg done is insane?
    your daughter playing on EU? please dont tell me she killed me.....
    R.I.P: Paraygon lvl-60 & Parangea lvl-60 <The Lords of War@bloodiron>
    It saddens me to see what Rift pvp has become. The laughing stock of the gaming world.

Quote Originally Posted by Beringer View Post
    I just wanted to let you brutal and ruthless hardcores know that some of you are being killed by my 5-year old daughter in these warfronts. She loves PvP and "instunt advuntures". ;)
    Your daughter is a better speller than most posters to these forums.

Plane Walker

I eat little girls for lu...
    I'm going to ra...
    She got spa...
    Man it's hard to think of any trash talk for a little girl that won't put me on a watchlist.

Poor taste jokes aside I like that the low level warfronts are still active as well. Certain brackets are crazy imbalanced right now though.

+ Reply to Thread