+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: buff healing make wf's last longer then a game of risk

Default buff healing make wf's last longer then a game of risk

srsly buff healing so no one dies alll game. healers should def be the deciders or wf wins 100% regardless.
    its cool to see ppl face tanking each otehr and not see their bar move at all.
    Last edited by Izualy; 01-20-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Twin brother of majorin is jealous he hasnt got his quotes on the dyer forum. Gotta try harder though, this sounds pretty stupid but it's not ******ed enough

Ascendant

you do know healing is bugged right now and totally out of whack like 200% of normal? lol ...

I once won a game of Risk on the second turn.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Ascendant

Focus and CC the healers intelligently. They will not be so immortal then. The problem is that you have idiots all attacking the wrong people.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    I once won a game of Risk on the second turn.
    Wow. How? Sounds like a "helpmate".

Quote Originally Posted by ChelequaRom View Post
    Wow. How? Sounds like a "helpmate".
    The new edition has that variant win condition/bonus thing (I think -- my friend has some mammoth Onyx Edition collector's edition thing of it, idk, we played it once). If you complete a task you get a little chevron thing with a bonus "perk". Get three of them (there's... six? randomly chosen from a pool of some number in every game) and win.

I took NA turn one, then took SA in turn two eliminating a player, along with enough territories in Africa to get a third one (x countries in a turn? I can't remember).

They're not supposed to be easy, but I had every territory except like one in North America to start, and the guy set up the rest of his stuff in SA and got spread thin by another player push at him from Africa.
    Last edited by Kyera; 01-20-2013 at 09:34 AM.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

lol pugs. trolololol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    The new edition has that variant win condition/bonus thing (I think -- my friend has some mammoth Onyx Edition collector's edition thing of it, idk, we played it once). If you complete a task you get a little chevron thing with a bonus "perk". Get three of them (there's... six? randomly chosen from a pool of some number in every game) and win.

I took NA turn one, then took SA in turn two eliminating a player, along with enough territories in Africa to get a third one (x countries in a turn? I can't remember).

They're not supposed to be easy, but I had every territory except like one in North America to start, and the guy set up the rest of his stuff in SA and got spread thin by another player push at him from Africa.
    Ahh OK. My Risk days were old school-as in graduating college in '78. You had to take every country, no chevrons.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelequaRom View Post
    Ahh OK. My Risk days were old school-as in graduating college in '78. You had to take every country, no chevrons.
    That's pretty much how i remember it. Oh Australia, it had the perfect choke point to start with.
    <- My connection speed
    60 Rogue Lohart ~ 58 Warrior Gazenkinie (Teresa) ~ 60 Cleric Sagiso ~ 60 Mage Quelaan
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
    He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.

Risk 2.0>rift pvp 2.0?
    Last edited by Scarybadlady; 01-20-2013 at 03:49 PM.
    ...In for a penny in for a pound...

MNM
    Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Scarybadlady View Post
    Risk 2.0>rift pvp 2.0?
    Turn CQ into risk.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Sagiso View Post
    That's pretty much how i remember it. Oh Australia, it had the perfect choke point to start with.
    Oh Australia, the perfect distraction while I take NA.

Quote Originally Posted by MNM View Post
    Turn CQ into risk.
    The one time I convinced the team to play a zone defence game was like a game of Risk.

The other two factions depleted their resources on each other while we farmed them as they tried to push our borders, and then when the time was right we pushed out and took over the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    Twin brother of majorin is jealous he hasnt got his quotes on the dyer forum. Gotta try harder though, this sounds pretty stupid but it's not ******ed enough
    Lets mock ppl who are calling out balancing issue that are so insanly bad and stupid. really srsly dude It's ppl like you that like this current balance or something?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast