+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Rift PVP Video Channel

  1. #1
    Shadowlander Droog911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    46

    Default Rift PVP Video Channel

    If you want to know how to tank like a boss.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/Droog911...ew=0&flow=grid


    Most of these videos were made with 46Pally/25Warlord/5reaver build.

    Newest video here:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvZTWKRHmJk

  2. #2
    General of Telara Ashh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Saw level 58 and closed the window.

  3. #3
    Shadowlander Droog911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Thanks, you are a pillar in the community.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    Saw level 58 and closed the window.
    Last edited by Droog911; 01-19-2013 at 07:54 AM.

  4. #4
    General of Telara Ashh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Droog911 View Post
    Thanks, you are a pillar in the community.
    You don't even know.

  5. #5
    Shadowlander Droog911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    46

    Default

    You're right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    You don't even know.

  6. #6
    General of Telara Ashh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Do you not realize that no one cares about sub 60 PvP?

  7. #7
    Shadowlander Droog911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    46

    Default

    I realize that you don't encourage positive contributions by trolling them out

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    Do you not realize that no one cares about sub 60 PvP?

  8. #8
    General of Telara Ashh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Droog911 View Post
    I realize that you don't encourage positive contributions by trolling them out
    I am FULLY aware of the effects caused by trolling. Still, get to 60 then make a video. No one is going to take you seriously until then.
    Last edited by Ashh; 01-19-2013 at 08:08 AM.

  9. #9
    Shadowlander Droog911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    46

    Default

    I am 60, rank 54. The videos are a couple of weeks old. Honestly, you taking me seriously is about as important to me as women's basketball.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    I am FULLY aware of the effects caused by trolling. Still, get to 60 then make a video. No one is going to take you seriously until then.
    Last edited by Droog911; 01-19-2013 at 08:11 AM.

  10. #10
    General of Telara Ashh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Droog911 View Post
    I am 60, rank 54. The videos are a couple of weeks old. Honestly, you taking me seriously is about as important to me as women's basketball.
    If you are 60, why are you posting level 58 vids. Oh that's right, it's probably because you are getting your *** handed to you. Oh and you did want me to take you seriously. You posted these videos in this thread seeking approval and that-a-boys, you got none.

  11. #11
    Shadowlander Droog911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Lonely guy you are. A lot of hate in you have. Therapy you must.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    If you are 60, why are you posting level 58 vids. Oh that's right, it's probably because you are getting your *** handed to you. Oh and you did want me to take you seriously. You posted these videos in this thread seeking approval and that-a-boys, you got none.

  12. #12
    General of Telara Ashh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Not as lonely as the guy making Star Wars references.

  13. #13
    Shadowlander Droog911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Not as lonley guy the guy who trolls MMO forums. Cyber douching people who perhaps do something with their time than play this 24/7 but probably have something still to contribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    Not as lonely as the guy making Star Wars references.
    Last edited by Droog911; 01-19-2013 at 08:27 AM.

  14. #14
    General of Telara Ashh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Droog911 View Post
    Not as lonley guy the guy who trolls MMO forums. Cyber douching people who perhaps do something with their time than play this 24/7 but probably have something still to contribute.
    There you go, that's better.

  15. #15
    Shadowlander Droog911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    46

    Default

    I'd imagine it feels good to be fed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    There you go, that's better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts