Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Well Ive done it

  1. #1
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    318

    Default Well Ive done it

    I know this thread will be locked, but I will put in my two cents anyways before that happens.

    Trion you destroyed any fun that existed in this game pvp-wise. You continue to completely ignore the pvp community, which in turn has made said community lash out against you. I have held on for so long, hoping and praying for you to fix the pvp in this game, but alas you have failed to produce. I'm not going to go into the problems that exist, because we all know what they are.

    I have finally, after soooooooooooo long, canceled my subscription. Goodbye.
    "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

    Rhetoricx (someone stole my name on Seastone)
    <Unreal>
    I wish Rift had PVP in it...

  2. #2
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhetoric View Post
    canceled my subscription.
    welcome aboard!

  3. #3
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,230

    Default

    can i has your stuffs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  4. #4
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Bye Rhet! Hope to see you around! I'll miss you!
    Lyrria - Deepwood
    <Godlike Awesomeness>

  5. #5
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,581

    Default

    Buy Buy Buy!
    Codex + 1 = Suck on a Gun

  6. #6
    Sword of Telara Thedarkside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhetoric View Post
    I know this thread will be locked, but I will put in my two cents anyways before that happens.

    Trion you destroyed any fun that existed in this game pvp-wise. You continue to completely ignore the pvp community, which in turn has made said community lash out against you. I have held on for so long, hoping and praying for you to fix the pvp in this game, but alas you have failed to produce. I'm not going to go into the problems that exist, because we all know what they are.

    I have finally, after soooooooooooo long, canceled my subscription. Goodbye.
    I'll miss you rhet! If you go back to gw2 tell me we can run double mesmer <3

  7. #7
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkside View Post
    I'll miss you rhet! If you go back to gw2 tell me we can run double mesmer <3
    I been on there sometimes. I recently just bought all my exotic gear $$$$. need something to with it. You still have my name?

  8. #8
    Sword of Telara Thedarkside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    I been on there sometimes. I recently just bought all my exotic gear $$$$. need something to with it. You still have my name?
    Hah still Pres Mitt Romney. Been on their every once in awhile. My super OP mesmer build still hasn't been nerfed yet xD. I'm glad Anet is worse at balance then Trion.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Kyera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,402

    Default

    After reading the topic I thought it was going to say "I got good", but the real contents are far more disappointing.

    ttfn.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

  10. #10
    Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Ya, it's winding down... good times were had.

    Take care man!

    Catch ya in the next one.

    Z

  11. #11
    Ascendant LOveRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    And another one joins the club...

  12. #12
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    And another 5 don't care enough to tell us they joined ours.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  13. #13
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    102

    Default

    I did too Rhet. Not bothering to wait any more.
    Back to gw2 I guess

    Frayedknot

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple CowardWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Wait, wait for it................................





















    ElderScrollsOnline

  15. #15
    Rift Disciple CowardWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhetoric View Post
    I know this thread will be locked, but I will put in my two cents anyways before that happens.

    Trion you destroyed any fun that existed in this game pvp-wise. You continue to completely ignore the pvp community, which in turn has made said community lash out against you. I have held on for so long, hoping and praying for you to fix the pvp in this game, but alas you have failed to produce. I'm not going to go into the problems that exist, because we all know what they are.

    I have finally, after soooooooooooo long, canceled my subscription. Goodbye.
    Wish you the best Rhetoric!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts