+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Destroy the Dishonored. Bugged?

Default Destroy the Dishonored. Bugged?

So the guild quests reset today and I picked up 'Destroy the Dishonored'. I entered conquest with a guildy but realised that although our kill counts were both contributing towards the quest, only one of us seemed to contribute when we were capturing extractors.
    We then entered another Conquest an hour later, and all the extractors captured from the previous match had been reset to 0/250, although the kill count remained the same.
    Are others having similar issues with this weekly?

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    We then entered another Conquest an hour later, and all the extractors captured from the previous match had been reset to 0/250, although the kill count remained the same.
    Are others having similar issues with this weekly?
    Yes, the same here so this Thread saves me having to make my own thread

Exact same issue, the Extractor total resets after every Conquest but the kills remain the same, even though 6,000 kills the way Conquest tends to get played nowadays is also a bit extreme

I just abandoned the Conquest Guild quest and we'll work on the other two, having already lost 30,000 Guild XP over the past few weeks due to the Dungeon ones also not updating, it is getting annoying as we should be level 22 right now
    Last edited by Slipmat; 01-16-2013 at 02:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread