+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Why ppls leave the RIFT game?

  1. #1
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    31

    Default Why ppls leave the RIFT game?

    Because sucks WF/CQ.

    This game is only raid game not PVP game.

    I'm guardian and always lose the game in WF and i'm foreigner (not live the america) so can't join CQ in NF. (NF almost win. Trion dont make random Queuing for CQ join)

    I play the game whole day...every WF/CQ is lost can't not win. (I'm rank 76)

    Not So FUNNY BECAUSE everyday LOST the GAME!!

    My friends already leave the game because above situation.

    How can i do? Play the ARCHAGE or remain?

    I think rift anymore not popular game...anymore.

  2. #2
    Ascendant MoonfireSpam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,730

    Default

    Maybe its your latency, maybe its something else.

    But if you LOST your way to rank 76, and I mean the great vast majority of all the games you've played...

    Then maybe it would be a good time to take a serious look at your pvp builds and playstyle.

    Because you're talking about losing close to a thousand games to get there.... and there's only one thing in common between all those games.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

  3. #3
    Prophet of Telara Dee Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    it is harder to carry in pvp than pve, but it is possible
    I doubt anyone can have such a bad loose ratio since we are all merced;
    doesn't apply to conquest
    Last edited by Dee Dee; 01-15-2013 at 04:31 PM.

  4. #4
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    Maybe its your latency, maybe its something else.

    But if you LOST your way to rank 76, and I mean the great vast majority of all the games you've played...

    Then maybe it would be a good time to take a serious look at your pvp builds and playstyle.

    Because you're talking about losing close to a thousand games to get there.... and there's only one thing in common between all those games.
    I think my playstyle or spec is np.

    Because i'm get the top 5 rank DPS and Killblow in WF ( include defiant )
    But lost the game..everytime Q_Q

  5. #5
    Prophet of Telara Dee Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erus View Post
    I think my playstyle or spec is np.

    Because i'm get the top 5 rank DPS and Killblow in WF ( include defiant )
    But lost the game..everytime Q_Q
    usually the more you gain ranks, the more good pvpers you leave behind, and it shows in quality of matches;
    I still do not believe you when you say you have such a bad luck

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Have you tried switching servers?

  7. #7
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    Maybe its your latency, maybe its something else.

    But if you LOST your way to rank 76, and I mean the great vast majority of all the games you've played...

    Then maybe it would be a good time to take a serious look at your pvp builds and playstyle.

    Because you're talking about losing close to a thousand games to get there.... and there's only one thing in common between all those games.
    i am in america and i have the same problem. i am still trying to complete my first conquest weekly. it is impossible for me to cue nf i waited in idle for a whole game after spam clicking join right at the start and the match will end without letting me in at all. i usually play 1 or 2 matches a day. it has nothing to do with ones individual play style it is the team balance conquest allows. nf usually is on their way to their 3rd extractor while dom is about 30-50% on their first one

  8. #8
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wylf View Post
    Have you tried switching servers?
    How does switching shards help when there's only one battle cluster for NA and one for EU? If you mean his possible latency, one person alone doesn't dictate every loss.

    What I have seen with losing pvers was mostly between 12-18 months ago when cries were ignored for over a year of begging for new pvp content. Gaining one warfront from Storm Legion is, well... as a Rift fan and especially of pvp I should keep my comment to myself about only gaining Karthan Ridge but the pvp community sees clearly what the expansion got us lol.

    I do see warfronts go back and forth with wins during the hours I play. However, Conquest - not a single win. Not ever. Those same nice hours warfronts fluctuate faction wins are the same hours one side dominates in Conquest and people like myself who can not make it in the winning queue simply do Conquest with very low morale.

    One thing I see turning off pvers (in addition to the obvious lack of new pvp content) is taking 2 weeks to get enough Freelancer's marks for a new piece of pvp armor regardless of how much pvp you do. The pver who casually does 1-2 warfronts a day and a few Conquests a week levels up their pvp gear at the same rate as me who solely pvps daily. Am I missing a handful of pvp dailies some where that allows pvpers to earn Freelancer's marks at the same rate as favor? Is there the same type of restriction on acquiring raid gear now for those who raid 4 days a week?

  9. #9
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,230

    Default

    i live in australia, so latency is an issue for me too.

    the other problems the OP has are not a problem for me.

    sure, i cant queue for NF with any hope of getting in, but NF hasnt won a primetime match in a long long time.
    oath seems to win the most. even dom gets a few wins (mostly on the weekend). NF just zergs around thinking they are so awesome, until the kill counter hits zero and a dozen small oath teams take all the extractors.

    so OP, if you need CQ wins, queue oathsworn.

    if WF wins are a problem.... well, it helps when you perform well, but its a team effort. its not your latency or your spec that is the problem. its your team. and since WF teams are often half mercs, its not even your faction that is the problem.
    focus less on KB and dps, and more on the OBJECTIVE of the match.
    it is very easy to top KBs/damage but lose the match because no WF map is about team deathmatch. they all have an objective. cap/protect flags, pick up/run stones/vessels

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  10. #10
    Rift Master LeCreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    focus less on KB and dps, and more on the OBJECTIVE of the match. it is very easy to top KBs/damage but lose the match because no WF map is about team deathmatch. they all have an objective. cap/protect flags, pick up/run stones/vessels
    Excellent point. There's no warfront that rewards killing blows, damage or heals with a win. Obviously it's a plus if one team can stay alive and keep the other team not alive, but the players who are winning the matches for you don't even need a single killing blow.

    If you want to see people /cheer when they see you on their team...strive to get on the top 50 leaderboard for objectives like time carrying jars in the Library, carrying the stone in Black Garden, turning in stones in Scion, destroying cores in Karthan. Those are the things that win matches.

  11. #11
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,865

    Default

    at least the ones that WON EVERY game against you will stay ^^

  12. #12
    Champion minipara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erus View Post
    This game is only raid game not PVP game.
    So after almost 2 years you just realized that?


  13. #13
    Ascendant Charlice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erus View Post
    Because sucks WF/CQ.

    This game is only raid game not PVP game.

    I'm guardian and always lose the game in WF and i'm foreigner (not live the america) so can't join CQ in NF. (NF almost win. Trion dont make random Queuing for CQ join)

    I play the game whole day...every WF/CQ is lost can't not win. (I'm rank 76)

    Not So FUNNY BECAUSE everyday LOST the GAME!!

    My friends already leave the game because above situation.

    How can i do? Play the ARCHAGE or remain?

    I think rift anymore not popular game...anymore.
    There is no guaranteed winner in CQ anymore. So sick to death of all this damn whining. If you don't like CQ, simple, don't queue for it. The sky will not fall. I bet we do end up with random queues soon, but the crying won't stop. The same afk'rs will just be more spread out.

    Only a raid game you say? I call crap on that too. There is one PvP shard, ONE. You know why? Because a lot of the whiney 'I only PvP players' are on the PvE shards. What do you think that tells Trion?
    It sure doesn't tell them to make PvP 50% of game play, now does it.
    There's not that many more raid zones than warfronts, is there?

    As for being a Guardian and always losing. I'm a Guardian, I'm pretty sure if you tallied win and losses at the end of the week, it would come out fairly even. You've never been a Merc I guess?

    I will give you the lag in CQ. I'm in Australia and quite often in big fights I just press buttons and hope I live through it.

    In short. Play whatever you like. No matter which game you play, if it has PvP, it will never be 100% balanced. I can guarantee though that there will always be whining.
    Last edited by Charlice; 01-16-2013 at 02:49 AM. Reason: bacon balls


    Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

  14. #14
    Ascendant Charlice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehxon View Post
    i am in america and i have the same problem. i am still trying to complete my first conquest weekly. it is impossible for me to cue nf i waited in idle for a whole game after spam clicking join right at the start and the match will end without letting me in at all. i usually play 1 or 2 matches a day. it has nothing to do with ones individual play style it is the team balance conquest allows. nf usually is on their way to their 3rd extractor while dom is about 30-50% on their first one
    You seemed to of missed the memo. Any team can win and currently Oath are wiping the floor with NF.

    NF has turned to crap because players like you seem to think that joining NF guarantees a win. It doesn't, you have to do stuff, like act as a team.

    Dom have also have quite a few wins in the last couple of weeks. So really rather that complain, maybe join another team?


    Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

  15. #15
    Shield of Telara Chaosoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lost inside my mind..lehp
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    You seemed to of missed the memo. Any team can win and currently Oath are wiping the floor with NF.

    NF has turned to crap because players like you seem to think that joining NF guarantees a win. It doesn't, you have to do stuff, like act as a team.

    Dom have also have quite a few wins in the last couple of weeks. So really rather that complain, maybe join another team?

    Exactly. The other day we wiped the floor in Oath. Tonight NF won out, though we made them work for it.

    I don't PvP very often myself, so I have never seen Dom do well. But the key, as Charlice said, is playing as a TEAM. If nothing else, if you are just a sheep, follow your raid and do what they do.



    My only complaint, personally, is the inability to kick blatant AFKers from the CQ entirely.

    If you don't want to place that power in the hands of the players then have AFKers booted after so much time of inactivity / so much time remaining at the spawn area. At least something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are incapable of forming such opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiddu Krishnamurti
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts