+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Remove raid warnings from WF/CQ

Default Remove raid warnings from WF/CQ

Because people aren't mature enough for even raid warnings...

People are using raid warning to bypass ignore and deliver non-stop insults, profanities, sexual harassment, etc. Please disable raid warnings in WF/CQ because I don't want my game interrupted by other peoples inability to control their own impulses/compulsions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post

People are using raid warning to bypass ignore and deliver non-stop insults, profanities, sexual harassment, etc. Please disable raid warnings in WF/CQ because I don't want my game interrupted by other peoples inability to control their own impulses/compulsions.
    Better remove raid assists/target marking, too. I don't need random people marking bad targets and not coordinating assists/target selection.

Let's just take anything that people believe could be useful for coordination out on the grounds that someone can abuse it.

Also, bring back warfront ready checks.
    Last edited by Kyera; 01-15-2013 at 03:37 PM.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Hmm. Can't say I've seen this. Ever. So, why not just report the person abusing it?

I havent seens this yet in 60 matches but I got on a alt in the 50 bracket and there was one person in paticular that spammed the hell out of the raid warning. However no it shouldnt be removed, ignore should apply to that as well though if you have ignored the person to begin with.
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

Quote Originally Posted by Xillean View Post
    I havent seens this yet in 60 matches but I got on a alt in the 50 bracket and there was one person in paticular that spammed the hell out of the raid warning. However no it shouldnt be removed, ignore should apply to that as well though if you have ignored the person to begin with.
    Funny, mine was in the 50s bracket too, 1300-1400 pacific time today.
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

/ignore should apply to Raid Warnings, not just in PvP, but everywhere. I run across this problem in open-world hunt rift PUGs just as often as in CQ and WFs these days.

WTB account wide ignore that works everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    Hmm. Can't say I've seen this. Ever. So, why not just report the person abusing it?
    Said person was reported, issue put in for GM, will check status when I get home.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Funny, mine was in the 50s bracket too, 1300-1400 pacific time today.
    O.o we could have endured the same ****** then. It was really super annoying thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Xillean View Post
    WTB account wide ignore that works everywhere.
    I would LOVE this. I will admit, this would be a better idea than removal of raid warings, probably easier to implement as well.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Want to add:

Want to buy account-wide ignore that adds that my heals are also ignoring the target like it was in Rift 1.0 already!11

And please remove the n00bs from my teams aswell as the warriors from the enemy team.

Thanks in advance Trion!

Champion of Telara

Leave the warnings, they're more useful than not from what i have seen so far.

However, please stop spamming me with Conquest queue's while im in them. If i want to do conquest i'll queue it myself tyvm.

I'm a fan of the raid warning. I think it should be used MOAR!

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Ardor View Post
    /ignore should apply to Raid Warnings, not just in PvP, but everywhere.
    I've never ran across RW abuse and I live in warfronts but I do have an immense amount of name-callers and criers on ignore. Pretty much every one who crosses my path that is annoying or cruel to other players gets ignored so maybe /ignore is working for RW also?

Quote Originally Posted by Generic Player View Post
    I've never ran across RW abuse and I live in warfronts but I do have an immense amount of name-callers and criers on ignore. Pretty much every one who crosses my path that is annoying or cruel to other players gets ignored so maybe /ignore is working for RW also?
    nope. bypasses, I must say though it has not happened since.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast