+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP zone daily's

Default PVP zone daily's

Trion when are you planning to bring back pvp daily zone quests? Before storm legion this was my favorite part of the game the zone pvp quests, hunting guardians and also being hunted. This was alot of fun and also the pvp rifts add'ed a nice lure to get people into the zones. So please bring these back with only warfronts to do, and the mind numbling boring conquest you have very little pvp to do. Plus if you were to reimplament these I know plenty of people would love to have these back. So please please trion bring these back otherwise if I have to choose between conquest or a cancel'ed sub, I will take the cancel'ed sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoarfrost View Post
    Trion when are you planning to bring back pvp daily zone quests? Before storm legion this was my favorite part of the game the zone pvp quests, hunting guardians and also being hunted. This was alot of fun and also the pvp rifts add'ed a nice lure to get people into the zones. So please bring these back with only warfronts to do, and the mind numbling boring conquest you have very little pvp to do. Plus if you were to reimplament these I know plenty of people would love to have these back. So please please trion bring these back otherwise if I have to choose between conquest or a cancel'ed sub, I will take the cancel'ed sub.
    PvP is a secondary thought for trion I believe, I too wish they would bring back PvP rifts (in sl regions) and daily PvP quests.

making ashora and infinity steppes contested zones would work too, also would be less lag

+ Reply to Thread