+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: @reincarnation

Champion

Default @reincarnation

I haven't been on much over the last month because things have been busy and it's been a little meh in the pvp area, but I was surprised by the good matches last night.

I was in a KR last night and saw something I haven't seen done for quite some time. In fact, the last time I remember it was during open world on seastone. Reincarnation was using raid warning to announce/change targets in the WF. I was healing and running a stone so I wasn't actively using it, but I believe that made a big difference in the WF. The warfront was well fought on both sides, so it made the coordination that much more important. Perhaps this is happening more frequently and I've simply missed the WFs with people doing it, but I think it's great.

Thank you Reincarnation for taking the time/extra effort to do this.

If by some chance it wasn't reincarnation and was someone else, I appologize. I'm getting old and my memory from last night to this morning is a little sketchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmyzz View Post

If by some chance it wasn't reincarnation and was someone else, I appologize. I'm getting old and my memory from last night to this morning is a little sketchy.
    It was him.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Rift Disciple

Nope! Zimmy is a young buck! If anything... Wreckoning is the old man! hur hur hur hur.
    Fourtyfour

when F5 does not work, worth trying piracetham + encephabol

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmyzz View Post
    Reincarnation was using raid warning to announce/change targets in the WF. I was healing and running a stone so I wasn't actively using it, but I believe that made a big difference in the WF.
    Yeah he did this in a Whitefall match I was in. Everyone actually paid attention and focused the targets down. I'm sure the other side thought we were a premade.

Wouldn't mind seeing reincarnation on my team again, that was fun

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dee View Post
    when F5 does not work, worth trying piracetham + encephabol
    Noopept>Piracetam
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    Noopept>Piracetam
    piracetam gave me headaches. how's noopept for side effects? lol derail.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNotHexxx View Post
    Nope! Zimmy is a young buck! If anything... Wreckoning is the old man! hur hur hur hur.
    Hells ya 44, falling somewhere between here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuvBW9Pqd1E and your name still puts me in the young category, right?

It's gotta be the lack of sleep and not the age. ;)

Baramos
    Noopept>Piracetam
    If it weren't for Al Gore, I'd be completely lost on the meaning of so many posts.

All kidding aside, it would be great if others could do what reincarnation did/does.

I did this for a week. It was amazing how pugs responded to floating marks (I floated 2 since it's a little more visible) and raid warning calls.

Then I remembered half of them are probably raiders.

Given how things have been lately in the pug queues, it might be time to break this out again.
    Last edited by Kyera; 01-15-2013 at 10:39 AM.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

my ex chemistry teacher has the remedy for all of you, all his students learnt the secret recipe during the lab class:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTVE5iPMKLg
    you must get some berzelius glasses and some ebonite stirers, and an alcohol lamp
    Last edited by Dee Dee; 01-15-2013 at 10:43 AM.

I mark targets and use RW all the time. Its critical in pugs groups. Not everyone listens but it always makes some sort of difference.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    I mark targets and use RW all the time. Its critical in pugs groups. Not everyone listens but it always makes some sort of difference.
    you can try spam ready checks to wake up your team, aww, wait, that was in conquest

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dee View Post
    you can try spam ready checks to wake up your team, aww, wait, that was in conquest
    RIP Warfront Ready Checks.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Sword of Telara

ive seen it,

enforce the healers!

RW and and marks have never been mandatory in EU wf, not even when you were facing premades, and noone afk; well, that was a month ago or so, I doubt things changed so much for these to be critical

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast