+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Level 30-39 Bracket not working? (Icewatch Server)

Soulwalker

Default Level 30-39 Bracket not working? (Icewatch Server)

Hey my gf has been trying to enter PvP for 30-39 and average queue says 2 mins, she has waited 30 mins and requeued just incase twice so waited nearly 1 hour overall. Is it bugged for anyone else?

The annoying thing is she has used her pvp Favor buff and not getting any benefit from it

The average wait time is, from what I understand, an average based on the last batch (or few batches?) of people to get into the warfront. If you're playing at an off-peak time, you might be waiting for quite some time. It's certainly only a more reliable (if still flawed) indicator during peak hours.
    Last edited by Kyera; 01-15-2013 at 05:58 AM.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Rift Chaser

Every now and the the queue bugs out for me. If you have a long wait after short ones or it is at what is usually a peak time try leaving/re-joining.

what made her think there are enough players for a match to start?

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dee View Post
    what made her think there are enough players for a match to start?
    i do not know what time she tried to queue, but: EU has 1 busy english server, 2 medium german servers and 1 medium french server. even in the low bracket in the morning at like 07:30 it's not such a long wait to get in a warfront, 10mins tops.

i dont know if bugged, dont have chars in that bracked, so can't check. sorry for the favor pot tho
    R.I.P: Paraygon lvl-60 & Parangea lvl-60 <The Lords of War@bloodiron>
    It saddens me to see what Rift pvp has become. The laughing stock of the gaming world.

Plane Walker

Sub-50 the queues can go from back to back matches to nothing due to population of your current bracket. You almost never get a full WF so it can take as little as 1 person deciding they're done for the day to make the queue pops grind to a halt. Usually when you DO get a queue pop you'll get plenty back to back though, since people want to take advantage of others in the level bracket willing to participate.

Make sure you try at prime times.

+ Reply to Thread