+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Mailbox Guarding

Telaran

Default Mailbox Guarding

Just a suggestion for trion to improve PvP. Yes, we have warfronts and even conquest but i dont feel Mailbox guarders get enough incentive or rewards for pvp. There could maybe be some sort of Mailbox Guarding event that drops certain rewards or something. Possibly a cross faction thing? Anything really, i just dont think its fair that many players get sooo much from trion yet day after day they neglect to reward the Mailbox guarders. Mailbox guarders spend most of the day there, yet get minimal rewards/perks/eggs. Trion needs to do something for the mailbox guarders that enjoy that aspect of the game, not punish them. Imo its an easy fix. Could even add Mailbox dailies, Mailbox crafting, Mailbox rare spawns or whatever. Anything at this point. Id just hate to see trion lose a lot of subscribers because of not filling the needs of the most important people on every shard. The Mailbox guarders. ARNF us, and treat us kind.

PS. Wtb mailbox dimension item.

Thank you for your consideration,
    Edood.
    UnrealEdood
    Doode/Edood GM of <Unreal>@seastone - Lvl 22 PvP Guild

what in the .....
    Pika

The mailbox is a precious, delicate thing that needs guarding 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Those brave souls who dedicate so much time and energy protecting the mailbox should be rewarded!

with a death ray aura that blasts them to smithereens, because I can't see the frickin' mailbox to get my damn mail.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    The mailbox is a precious, delicate thing that needs guarding 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Those brave souls who dedicate so much time and energy protecting the mailbox should be rewarded!

with a death ray aura that blasts them to smithereens, because I can't see the frickin' mailbox to get my damn mail.

I couldn't agree more. What an underappreciated yet essential duty, and I'm glad people are finally giving credit where such immense credit is due.

I feel so moved by this thread that I'm going to search Telara to see if I can find an RP guild that is solely dedicated to Mailbox Guarding. If I can find one, I'm signing up.
    Last edited by dpser; 01-14-2013 at 02:41 PM.

someone wanna explain wtf is going on in this thread, I havent pvped since storm legion came out

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    someone wanna explain wtf is going on in this thread, I havent pvped since storm legion came out
    My guess is a sarcastic complaint about the cretins that park themselves and their fat mount and pet on top of the mailbox. I bonk em on the head myself and many move. I think there is an option to hide other players somewhere in settings.

Oh. A warhammer online reference.

Nice.

Good gravy, guard the mail!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Trion, please implement a shrinking consumable (wow had one, forget what it was called). Certainly, having small, yoda-like ninjas guarding these mailboxes would be awesome. Not to mention others that need to get to said mailboxes, can without distracting our army of small ninjas and their guard duties......

Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    Trion, please implement a shrinking consumable (wow had one, forget what it was called).
    Noggenfogger Elixir.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Man the amount of times I saw that in region chat... haha atleast in rift you can make everyone disapear but mannnn

I remember they had to raise the flight people into the air so people couldn't stand on them

Best was when they did that barrel event.... could summon a huge barrel that had physical collision... man the amount of trolls when running up keep ramps... XD

GUARD THE MAIL!
    FLUTTERBAT IS AWESOME http://tinyurl.com/m62aap9 THIS FANDOM IS CATCHY! < awesome pmv of 2013 http://tinyurl.com/ko5rb9k < another awesome Catch up on the fandom! http://tinyurl.com/bukqn5j <fanmade Trailer!
    Warrior~Gorem 60-7x, Coriolis #1 Oceanic Guild! World 6th Na 3rd VOLAN AND INRA! Oceanic Firsts everything! Also I'm a Christian/South Afrikan Zulu Warrior/Brony - deal with it

Go to:
    Menu >> Keybinds >> Scroll down to UI Toggles.
    "Hide Other Players". Hold it to keep other players from appearing.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Least it's not player vs door...
    --BC

Noggenfogger Elixir.
    Ahh, thanks. I loved that little potion, LOL.

Noggenfogger Elixir.
    On my Paladin, I used to break out my multiplayer mammoth mount after drinking a Noggenfogger. Of course, my PVP guildies wouldn't always drink them, so there would be two giant orcs perched upon a Mammoth that came up to their knees. We would ride off into the thick of battle, screaming "TINY MAMMOTH BRIGADE, GO!"

It always startled the enemy frontline to see one tiny mount suddenly explode into 3 players all tearing into them at the same time.

Those were the days... /sigh
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast