+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fujitasix

Thread: Conquest

Default Conquest

Since the latest Hotfix Conquest has now become more enjoyable, The only change was the new weekly quest to kill 2500 enemy. Had one mass battle 100 NF v 100 Oathsworn and a large chunk of Dominions awesome.

Since this change Oathsworn have started winning regularly except first thing in the morning 4am to 6am where Nightfall still win very easily.

Now all we need is another small twitch to the fights to be able Dominion to start winning, the random button talked about in the next hotfix should sort this out.

Can we do something about the afkers as they will ruin the random choice still see far too many people just doing nothing for long periods can only think they are afk, kicking them from raid still leaves them on your side in the instance.

dominion won 4 CQs in a row a couple of days ago, one of them by starting the timer with 66% of extractors.

AFKers are still a major problem though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

We're at that great transitional period where no team is perceived as dominant. I wouldn't expect it to last, so enjoy it.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitasix View Post
    We're at that great transitional period where no team is perceived as dominant. I wouldn't expect it to last, so enjoy it.
    There continues to be one dominant team all morning and afternoon server time for NA shards and one dominant team 24/7 on EU shards. Random queue for every one (those who party to queue together go to same random faction) will take care of one faction farming the other two during morning and afternoon Conquest matches in addition to distributing afkers across all three factions. Not that this is a perfect and total solution for afkers but random queue will help their effect on matches tremendosly.

Those who only do Conquest during peak/evening hours server time may not realize: Conquest matches for those who are never able to successfully queue for Nightfall during the morning or afternoon hours never win a match.

Before they do something about AFK they need to redo the stacks of 10 vouchers that is only purchaseable during CQ. I swear it took me 5-10 mins of buying and converting them to buy my trinket. Now if I can just find the quartermaster that has the Cell for the final upgrade.
    Beware the Penguin...

Quote Originally Posted by Geopenguin View Post
    Before they do something about AFK they need to redo the stacks of 10 vouchers that is only purchaseable during CQ. I swear it took me 5-10 mins of buying and converting them to buy my trinket. Now if I can just find the quartermaster that has the Cell for the final upgrade.
    you shouldnt have bothered, imo.

both the conquest and ridgerunners trinket upgrade to exactly the same item, and for exactly the same cost (4800 freelanncers marks of conquest). however, the ridgerunners trinket has better stats, and you'll have max faction rep with ridgerunners long before you have 4800 freelancer marks of conquest. especialy if you've just gone a blown a heap of said marks on the old mark vouchers.

fyi: the conquest quartermaster that sells the upgrade cell is the same NPC you pick up the 12 extractors daily quest from.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

+ Reply to Thread