Closed Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Hikos
  • 1 Post By Pork Star

Thread: Dear trion

Default Dear trion

Fix pvp. It's absolutely ******ed. I don't even know how people can stomach it.

Anyone who tells me it's "the most balanced it's been in ages" "only needs a few small changes to bring it in line" can go suck on a fat one.

Yours sincerely,

Hikos.

I have some constructive criticism to give.

Champion

I played a Mage pre SL and in SL I play a Warrior and it has never been more balanced from my point of view. Maybe before Mages just sucked but I use to hate having no chance at beating a DPS warrior pre SL. Now as a warrior I have to go ranged to do DPS or go hybrid tank to be in the front lines to do DPS. On my Mage I can go chloro now and no warrior can beat me. Healing bug or not, mage is in a good state and I think Warriors are in a good state but need a little bit of love.

There are a lot of things wrong with Rift PVP and I came to realize this is not the game for PVP period. I have about 10 days on my sub and I wont be looking back. If you think PVP has never been more balanced then you are wrong but Rift PVP has also been a lot WORSE!
    Last edited by Gnut; 01-12-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Star View Post
    I have some constructive criticism to give.
    Wrong place to post it sorry - this thread is a one way train to lockville.

Choo Choo.

this jafa says dont let the heat get to you bro
    kiaora
    who took my names!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnut View Post
    I played a Mage pre SL and in SL I play a Warrior and it has never been more balanced from my point of view. Maybe before Mages just sucked but I use to hate having no chance at beating a DPS warrior pre SL. Now as a warrior I have to go ranged to do DPS or go hybrid tank to be in the front lines to do DPS. On my Mage I can go chloro now and no warrior can beat me. Healing bug or not, mage is in a good state and I think Warriors are in a good state but need a little bit of love.

There are a lot of things wrong with Rift PVP and I came to realize this is not the game for PVP period. I have about 10 days on my sub and I wont be looking back. If you think PVP has never been more balanced then you are wrong but Rift PVP has also been a lot WORSE!
    I agree that class versus class balance is pretty good right now. There are a few outliers, of course, but I think the main issue is that DPS needs to be reduced across the board. TTK needs to be increased substantially. Being able to completely erase your target in 2 or 3 GCDs takes a lot away from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Monkey View Post
    this jafa says dont let the heat get to you bro
    kiaora
    LOLMG

For real bro?

Mmmmmmmm.......................................... .................

Its bad, but its not THAT bad.

Dont get me wrong, its bad. But its not 1.11 bad. Ive had more close matches than ever, and CQ is starting to be a bit more fun.
    Last edited by Eughe; 01-12-2013 at 09:17 PM.

Shadowlander

Easy! They know it and they are fixing, but this is not so simple.
    There is no a FIX button.

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread