+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking To PVP

Default Looking To PVP

Before I start I will aknowledge I am not a Pro PVPER. But I am looking to get back into Pvping, and really hate queing up solo...And as I am in a raiding guild we dont really have alot of pvping going on in the guild.
    I really am just looking for a group of people who possibly pvp together to have fun who wouldnt mind having a healer on their roster...While I cant/wont leave my raid guild to join a pvp guild, I would be more then willing to group up with one to have some fun..
    I have recently only been doing casual pvp and some of you may have seen me while most of you probably have not.
    But my Toon is Kasanora@deepwood if anyone is looking for a cleric healer.

I have some guides you may want to look at here. LINK.

Add me to your friends list.

Type /friend Daddyfatsac@Laethys

Message me if I'm on for info, or use the raptr link in my sig if I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by Luknar View Post
    I really am just looking for a group of people who possibly pvp together to have fun who wouldnt mind having a healer on their roster...While I cant/wont leave my raid guild to join a pvp guild, I would be more then willing to group up with one to have some fun..
    Might want to talk to Yooke in <Adversaries>, they do a lot of cross guild premade groups.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

+ Reply to Thread