+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Weekly Conquest Kills

Plane Touched

Default Weekly Conquest Kills

Seriously What were you thinking. 95% of EU matches are Ending with Over 2000 Kills remaining - making this completely impossible unless you can get into nightfall about 20 times. getting the old 300 Kill one was hard enough )post cq "fixes", this is basically impossible. If i can get 30 kills in a match as non-nightfall its a result.

Regards
    Last edited by CrackaJack; 01-10-2013 at 06:00 AM.

Rift Chaser Talking The Hardest's Avatar

Should be a monthly quest
    Softest@Blightweald
    Quote Originally Posted by Noge View Post
    Softest best bard EU
    Co-Leader of the worlds #1 Alt/PuG raid - iFAP

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Talking The Hardest View Post
    Should be a yearly quest
    Fixed for you

Telaran

First point, for last 1,5 month I managed to join NF once. Once.

Seconds point, being non-NF, I am happy to get 20 kills per one CQ.

So like posted above, it is great yearly quest.
    Last edited by Nolfster; 01-10-2013 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrackaJack View Post
    Seriously What were you thinking. 95% of EU matches are Ending with Over 2000 Kills remaining - making this completely impossible unless you can get into nightfall about 20 times. getting the old 300 Kill one was hard enough )post cq "fixes", this is basically impossible. If i can get 30 kills in a match as non-nightfall its a result.

Regards
    Ran one Conquest on NA last night, got ~800 kills.

Seems legit.

Work on starting an EU "Conquest Militia" and queue up as a non-NF faction, then stomp the zerglings. You'll deny them wins, possibly win yourself, and complete a weekly. Dollarbucks all around!
    Last edited by Kyera; 01-10-2013 at 06:12 AM.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

its a nightfall quest. more quests will be added later for dominion and oath

Ascendant

play better?
    2000 is fine, could be daily though ^^

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by CrackaJack View Post

Regards
    Yes, it's very hard getting kills when you pick up the stone in the base and afk for the rest of the CQ, as SO are notorious for doing (not all of them, i'll add, just almost all). If the weekly quest makes you actually play, then it's a big win for the rest of us.

As for short games: every day this week I've been in a CQ on the EU servers that's gone to the kill-count (not every game, but at least one per day). But I guess if you're exiting CQ as soon as your CQ power is maxed out again after holding a stone in a base, you probably wouldn't have noticed this...

This thread makes me almost as happy as the threads started by the fish botters complaining about their botting rewards being taken away

You'll have to fix the player mentality like the NA shards are doing - all 3 factions have been competitive and matches (during primetime) are often decided at a kill count of zero.

And fun.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitasix View Post
    You'll have to fix the player mentality like the NA shards are doing - all 3 factions have been competitive and matches (during primetime) are often decided at a kill count of zero.

And fun.
    This, like beer was saying the other day in CQ, oath is up to a 70% win rate at primetime right now, despite NF's usual dominance.
    Leondria 60 P6x Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitasix View Post
    And fun.
    lol, let's not be hasty now...

I'm playing mostly on the Oathsworn side and frankly I see no reason why 2000 kills should be hard to get in a ... week!!
    Adegard □ Blightweald
    Pain is temporary, pride is forever

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    lol, let's not be hasty now...
    Haha, yes this is entirely subjective.... but once Dom learns they're playing the spoiler *and* just a few clutch decisions away from stealing a percentage victory in those closing moments, I think the "fun" quotient will undeniably go up for most players.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

omg it amazes me how much you babies cry when the game doesn't play itself

2000 kills is so easy to get in conquest it's ridiculous.....try actually PLAYING conquest and running around PVPing and not just waiting for your 40 marks at base, doesn't matter which faction

you should be able to hit 2000 kills with 4-5 conquests maximum...and it's a WEEKLY quest awarding 9 freelancer's marks....any less would be just handing over the rewards...which i get is what you want, but those of us that like the integrity of the concept of time+effort = reward just wish you guys would go play lord of the rings online which is a game that is so easy it plays itself...it's clearly more suitatable to you

Soulwalker

You do realize that "Kills" does not just refer to other players. Extractors and the turrets surrounding them also count, just like the previous iteration of the quest.

I was in cq - Dom - last night for maybe 20-30 minutes and got almost 200 kills. Don't see how 2000 is unreasonable for a week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast