+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bliter

Thread: So I went for a gingerale and got kicked from CQ

Default So I went for a gingerale and got kicked from CQ

I like CQ much better, I didn't realize why until I went for a gingerale. I was kicked by the time I made it back from the kitchen. I might have been ok had I forgone the lime slices. Keeping the deadwood out I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

why don't you make a qq post about it

Because I was happy with the gingerale and CQ.
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    Because I was happy with the gingerale and CQ.
    Leave the raid and you won't get kicked for like 30 minutes /professional slacker

whos kitchen did u go to?
    but srsly tho ive been reported as afk IN COMBAT, i think its just sours that couldnt get on the fotm side so they just ride around flagging ppl ( effectively just as useless as afkers ) if youre doing something you wont get kicked, you must have been gone for some time
    Last edited by Pixel Monkey; 01-10-2013 at 05:01 AM.
    who took my names!

I like CQ much better, I didn't realize why until I went for a gingerale. I was kicked by the time I made it back from the kitchen. I might have been ok had I forgone the lime slices. Keeping the deadwood out I see.
    Sounds like a fluke to me. I saw a stack of at least 30 players afk in the base when I joined CQ last night, they didn't move an inch while I respawned 5 times.

I myself put someone on follow while I showed my useless girlfriend how to work the food processor last night, no kick. The pork lo mein turned out well despite her kitchen handicaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Whaitiing View Post
    /professional slacker
    That was the best job in the sims

Well, we won the match- and I did get kicked fast twice, I assumed it was a new mechanic. Maybe it was nothing but flukes.

PS: It was an Oath win, and we were more worried about Dom than NF towards the end of the match (NF's grip is broken, for now). If it was players aggressively reporting AFK, that works for me too. I have no doubt that seeing only 1-2 people AFK in spawn flipped the game in the right direction. Keeping the raids full of active players now appears to be the best way to make a CQ match worth playing.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Update: Looks like there are changes going on with CQ in the backgraound. Going to experiment today with getting myself kicked.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

nothing new. you get ported out for inactivity after a few minutes. you need to be a bit more professorial about it. /dance works.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    nothing new. you get ported out for inactivity after a few minutes. you need to be a bit more professorial about it. /dance works.
    When a man has to choose the best possible sliced citrus fruit for his spritzers, the last thing he is thinking about is /dance; It's just too much festivity.

Unless of course you have the RuPaul gene.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Ascendant

Being kicked might have been the single most kindest act Trion did for you. You did not have to endure and could probably que for pvp in a WF. I like these positive stories. Its like the news-you see so much negativity that its like a ray of sunshine to hear such positiveness. DOWN WITH CQ!

Edit: Was the gingerale good?
    Last edited by Wrastion; 01-10-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Perfection.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

I hear ya bro. Ginger ale is a necessity. I would be *****ing at the gms. Like no joke.
    Cheers<3
    Serjackums
    Tis folly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiterjijny View Post
    this is work of terrible Trion

+ Reply to Thread