Closed Thread

Thread: I Am Done With PvP & Rift For Now.

Rift Disciple

Default I Am Done With PvP & Rift For Now.

Still 4 months left on my sub, so hopefully CQ gets the demolish-en ball and overhauled by that time...ya right!:P But I am keeping my eye on if CQ does become fun. WFs are dime a dozen out there in the MMO world, and to be honest...besides great combat mechanics, Rift is one boring setting to pvp in. Therefore, I am shelving Rift until I see evolving changes in respect to CQ and mass pvp.

Until then I will lurk these forums while I get to melee my light sabres on static casters or even dust off an oldie

This is not a thread to QQ...but reality to the value of our entertainment. Like usual, MMOs have broken pvp and in turn have some of us hopping back and forth throughout the years hoping for something to actual hang our hat on long term since WoW came onto the scene.

I sure hope Rift fixes and evolve their own model of pvp one day that doesnt resemble the Blizzard cash cow formula. Old skool would sure appreciate it

Peace and Good Luck!

My 2 cents spent.

Another arena thread troll bites the dust.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

well....ok then.
    Valliac - Eth - Rogue
    Brongor - Dwarf - Warrior
    Sevisa - Kelari - Cleric

Rift is a good game

I like Rift

I'll say it.. May I have your plat
    Pika

he already spent 2 cents

All joking aside, this is no laughing matter. The more people leave this game due to the PvP content, all of us will eventually leave as well. Hashashin hopefully the game will inspire you to come back in the future. Good luck and see you in the WF.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Rift community. Hashashin, we thank you for your feedback and wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread