+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: 2.1 Hotfix #2 in regards to PVP

Shadowlander

Default 2.1 Hotfix #2 in regards to PVP

With the Patch noted released, there really wasn't much fixed pvp-wise. Most of the fixes were PVE related and the only CQ fix was fixing Turret looks.

The auto-Warfront assissts is a great add in but imo thats as far as it went.

What is the PVP community's take on the latest hotfix by Trion?

I am absolutely thrilled they are making everyone a Raid Assistant now. People may ignore markings but at least we can all do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alessar View Post
    I am absolutely thrilled they are making everyone a Raid Assistant now. People may ignore markings but at least we can all do it.
    Well... that is something they should have done a lonnnnng time ago. I'm just kinda depressed it took them this long. It was a pretty reasonable request.

Remember, this is a hotfix, not a content patch (CQ is going to need more than a hotfix).
    Last edited by Hartzekar; 01-09-2013 at 08:58 AM.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

The raid assist fix was long overdue, thanks for that,Trion.

However, I am extremely bummed by the fact that I missed out on over 150 marks on my journey from rank 50 to 60. So far, I've only been able to get the two rings. I could have most of the Freelancer set by now if I had those marks.

* All participants are now automatically raid assistants in Warfront raids.
    oh my sweet jesus yes.

Now i don't have to deal with "BAD LEADER DOESNT MARK ASSIST PLX" x a billion.
    Valliac - Eth - Rogue
    Brongor - Dwarf - Warrior
    Sevisa - Kelari - Cleric

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    Remember, this is a hotfix, not a content patch (CQ is going to need more than a hotfix).
    It is true the major problems of CQ requires an over-haul but a temporary fix could also be added.

Examples: Delete the minis, rotate extractors around, adjust queing system ( like when CQ 1st came out where when a faction was "Full" it greyed out and said "Full".)

looks like the only burst that was reduced was vk that kinda rubs me the wrong way. I know it was OP but when compared to everything else it was fine.

some of these fixes were long overdued but at least they're in now. also i didn't see any word on fixing healing bugs.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    some of these fixes were long overdued but at least they're in now. also i didn't see any word on fixing healing bugs.
    Yes you are correct. i also searched to see what they did about it and from the notes they only fixed the stacking buff from Sentinel and no mention what-so-ever about the healing bug with Chloro and Clerics.

Soulwalker

Are ranks 50-59 getting 3 marks aswell as rank 60 ones?
    If they are that is ********, way to piss in the jar of those actually are over 60 already...
    DH Conq :: GP Conq :: GSB Conq :: RoS Conq :: HK Conq :: RotP Conq

Rift Disciple

So... With PVE out of the discussion here. Is healing okay with this unintended healing bug? Each class has pretty over the top burst. Prior to the unintentional healing increases we saw very very VERY few healers due to how ineffective it felt to counter the burst/damage. If healing is corrected, I wonder if healing will feel sub par to the damage available again. Also, I don't think we will be seeing nearly as many chloros healing(very effectively) D:
    Fourtyfour

Where are healing bug fixes and rogue balancing stuff...?

I, for one, am looking forward to the next excuse for a lop-sided loss where bad kids get destroyed now that the mark excuse is off the table.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Rift Disciple

They will just switch back to the oldschool "everyone but me is a scrub!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast