+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Creating, the first conquest militia of PVP regulars! we want yoo, and ur muffins!

Default Creating, the first conquest militia of PVP regulars! we want yoo, and ur muffins!

Was thinking, hell having an updated list of times, and shards of the active pvpers from this community, would be nice, maybe help us organize some premades, owpvp or **** even like a day when we all que dom and see how far we can get as a raid, I think it would be neat if people actually put in some effort to try something new for a change.

Hell we all mostly know each other at this points, I honestly cant think of at least more than 6 times ive seen each one of you guys at least once a day.

But yeah, anywho... I might not be a big name, but I've loved pvp since I started here in rift, dont play for no grind, or gears, or even epeen, just to have fun and kill each other, not much to ask :P well competition I guess...

*but on a serious note, I thought that for sure, maybe trying to have like 1 or 2 20 mans of ALL THE MAIN PVPERS TOGETHER LIKE IN DOM OR OATS would be pretty awesome, see if we could go out there and ****ing just eat up all the dragonslayers in the zergfests lol... just my two cents anywho... I saw that slayers video with the ipp 20mans and remembered oh what used to be... good times ;o;

If willing to participate, give me a heads up or a yes with IGN, and I will be adding you ON my lenaea, when the amount of people online is high at least upwards of 10+, I will be sending pms and choosing through tells where and when we can meet up so, we can all choose a faction either DOM/OATS and GROUP UP in a conquest match!

Also open for any other premade groups of 3's or 2's to organize always more fun but soon as im in game I will start adding the people! for more info go to
    Do you even rift! *i know i do*

http://forums.doyouevenrift.com/view...=41&p=637#p637

p.s. i miss this smiley :CC
    Esilia(Pyro/dom) Sayber(Rb/temp)
    Lenaea(Sentinel) Eude(Undecided atm)
    Former member of [Slayers] [Mayhem]

Quote Originally Posted by 1Benevolent View Post
    Was thinking, hell having an updated list of times, and shards of the active pvpers from this community, would be nice, maybe help us organize some premades, owpvp or **** even like a day when we all que dom and see how far we can get as a raid, I think it would be neat if people actually put in some effort to try something new for a change.

Hell we all mostly know each other at this points, I honestly cant think of at least more than 6 times ive seen each one of you guys at least once a day.

But yeah, anywho... I might not be a big name, but I've loved pvp since I started here in rift, dont play for no grind, or gears, or even epeen, just to have fun and kill each other, not much to ask :P well competition I guess...

*but on a serious note, I thought that for sure, maybe trying to have like 1 or 2 20 mans of ALL THE MAIN PVPERS TOGETHER LIKE IN DOM OR OATS would be pretty awesome, see if we could go out there and ****ing just eat up all the dragonslayers in the zergfests lol... just my two cents anywho... I saw that slayers video with the ipp 20mans and remembered oh what used to be... good times ;o;

If willing to participate, give me a heads up or a yes with IGN, and I will be adding you ON my lenaea, when the amount of people online is high at least upwards of 10+, I will be sending pms and choosing through tells where and when we can meet up so, we can all choose a faction either DOM/OATS and GROUP UP in a conquest match!

Also open for any other premade groups of 3's or 2's to organize always more fun but soon as im in game I will start adding the people! for more info go to
    Do you even rift! *i know i do*

http://forums.doyouevenrift.com/view...=41&p=637#p637

p.s. i miss this smiley :CC
    Fripplez@deepwood

Yes, count me in.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Shield of Telara

+1

words/stuff
    EvanX / Nihilist / Insurgent

Appendy@deepwood

As I said over there, I've wanted to do this for a while (mainly with a bomb setup), so of course I'm game. I've got a couple of Conq-friendly specs set up.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Im always down! Count me in boss.

Pika@Wolfsbane
    Pika

Stryfex@Greybriar
    Last edited by Stryfe19; 01-08-2013 at 07:36 AM.

It'd be cool if you announced it on the forums maybe a day in advance, for example: tomorrow 1/9 @ ~8:30 EST everyone will join dom in the next conquest that pops. could even post some vent/ts/mumble info for it also

I'd be down for that Vexxx@greybriar

Default Update!!!!!!

As of right meow the List of willing participants are as follows: and 15 to boot! woot almost to the first raid number ;o;
    Pridy@faeblight
    Mire@laethys
    Eshlon@greybriar
    Keirsti@deepwood
    Dakkota@greybriar
    EvanX@deepwood
    Zoar@deepwood
    Pika@wolfsbane
    Stryfex@greybriar
    Vexx@greybriar
    Daddyfatsac@deepwood
    Appendy@deepwood
    Topospell@deepwood
    Montagge@seastone
    Fripplez@deepwood
    Lenaea@deepwood

Default I'm down

Amigo@Greybriar

I don't see why not.

Valliac@Faeblight
    Valliac - Eth - Rogue
    Brongor - Dwarf - Warrior
    Sevisa - Kelari - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Redcruxs View Post
    It'd be cool if you announced it on the forums maybe a day in advance, for example: tomorrow 1/9 @ ~8:30 EST everyone will join dom in the next conquest that pops. could even post some vent/ts/mumble info for it also
    Think it needs to be a little more covert than that, lest ye get many hangers-on who will try to ride your coat-tails.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Exactly! im not going to disclose info untill its good and ready, by people who actually want to participate rather than leech, dammit Kyera Y U ALWAYS MAKING SENSE... :L its the pvp forums, i was waiting for the herpa derp but u had to go and scare it off damn you!

Rift Disciple

Lightcross@Wolfsbane.

Would be a good idea to set up a time ahead of schedule as someone suggested. But I'm up for seeing if we could overcome the NF zerg as Dom. =p

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast