+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Change Freelancer Orb Stats from Vengeance to AP

Default Change Freelancer Orb Stats from Vengeance to AP

So I spent the last week fighting PvE extractors and was awarded an upgrade to the BIS PvE Trinket in game.

Except there is a downgrade in stats by losing all the AP/SP and gaining abit of CP and Vengeance.

Except I raid and I don't want Vengeance.

Since Vengeance is an ewww PvP stat. I don't want to be associated with the second class citizens of this game and have any gear with any inkling of vengeance.

Think about it Trion, all the raiders already own the previous CQ Trinket, switching the stat from Vengeance to SP/AP will only entice such players to return and join in the festiveness that is CONQUEST! It will make it practically COMPULSORY for raiders to take part and therefore INCREASE the POPULARITY that is CONQUEST.

Conquest is like the greatest PvE element Rift has ever created. It is like raiding, but accessible to all!

So please make Conquest more popular by changing Vengeance to AP/SP on all Freelancer Orb Trinkets.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Nnnxia; 01-07-2013 at 05:44 AM.

Ascendant

i say NO to even more PVE-Leechers in PVP-Content. ON the contrary, please REMOVE AP/SP completly from pvp equip and put more vengeance on!

The only boss I've yet to kill in SL is Regulos... and I'm rank 70.

Judging by the post, the OP apparently neither raids nor actually does any pvp
    Last edited by MoonfireSpam; 01-07-2013 at 06:40 AM.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Quote Originally Posted by Nnnxia View Post
    Since Vengeance is an ewww PvP stat. I don't want to be associated with the second class citizens of this game and have any gear with any inkling of vengeance.
    http://ragegenerator.com/uploads/141268.png

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    The only boss I've yet to kill in SL is Regulos... and I'm rank 70.

Judging by the post, the OP apparently neither raids nor actually does any pvp

mmm working on regulos as well mios@shatterbone
    Last edited by Nnnxia; 01-07-2013 at 07:04 AM.

Since Vengeance is an ewww PvP stat.
    It is actually a really good pvp stat. Unless you meant something illogical like "Since Vengeance is, eww, a PvP stat".

Way I see it this thread is either wrong or illogical.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Plane Touched

Raiding is so 2006.

Ascendant

So I spent the last week fighting PvE extractors and was awarded an upgrade to the BIS PvE Trinket in game.

Except there is a downgrade in stats by losing all the AP/SP and gaining abit of CP and Vengeance.

Think about it Trion, all the raiders already own the previous CQ Trinket, switching the stat from Vengeance to SP/AP will only entice such players to return and join in the festiveness that is CONQUEST! It will make it practically COMPULSORY for raiders to take part and therefore INCREASE the POPULARITY that is CONQUEST.

Conquest is like the greatest PvE element Rift has ever created. It is like raiding, but accessible to all!

So please make Conquest more popular by changing Vengeance to AP/SP on all Freelancer Orb Trinkets.

Thank you.
    Trolololol

You have the PvP community's full support on this, OP.

Thank you.
    I hope they instead take all ap/sp from the trinks and make it double vengeance, so that you pve leech mother****ers can suffer in something you dont like, just like PVPERS have to suffer getting those ******** Infinity stones through pvp for OUR PVP crystals, AND essences e.e
    Esilia(Pyro/dom) Sayber(Rb/temp)
    Lenaea(Sentinel) Eude(Undecided atm)
    Former member of [Slayers] [Mayhem]

0_0

I dont even... I dont think... no....
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Oh. You must be one of those guys who beat on the mini bosses. Good raid practice? I heard those mini bosses were really tough...

And by the way...

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    Oh. You must be one of those guys who beat on the mini bosses. Good raid practice? I heard those mini bosses were really tough...

And by the way...
    Please do not underestimate the raid mini bosses in conquest. They hit really hard and have knockbacks. So don't stand near ledges.

Also I do 10k dps on the mini-boss with basic gear.

I am good at this game and making vengeance into SP/AP will make me better in other aspects as well.

Also even if they changed vengeance into SP/AP will make CQ more attractive for raiders and other pve players as well. Trion please make this change happen ASAP!

Please do not underestimate the raid mini bosses in conquest. They hit really hard and have knockbacks. So don't stand near ledges.

Also I do 10k dps on the mini-boss with basic gear.

I am good at this game and making vengeance into SP/AP will make me better in other aspects as well.
    Oh boo. I smell a troll. Comedy dissipates

*sigh*

mmm working on regulos as well mios@shatterbone
    Want a cookie?

I don't hide who I am; I've mentioned/posted screenshots in various other threads in the past.

Now if you can tell me my general geographical location, then I'll give you a Gold Star on your internet stalker skills~
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast