+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Change Freelancer Orb Stats from Vengeance to AP

  1. #1
    Champion of Telara Nnnxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,303

    Default Change Freelancer Orb Stats from Vengeance to AP

    So I spent the last week fighting PvE extractors and was awarded an upgrade to the BIS PvE Trinket in game.

    Except there is a downgrade in stats by losing all the AP/SP and gaining abit of CP and Vengeance.

    Except I raid and I don't want Vengeance.

    Since Vengeance is an ewww PvP stat. I don't want to be associated with the second class citizens of this game and have any gear with any inkling of vengeance.

    Think about it Trion, all the raiders already own the previous CQ Trinket, switching the stat from Vengeance to SP/AP will only entice such players to return and join in the festiveness that is CONQUEST! It will make it practically COMPULSORY for raiders to take part and therefore INCREASE the POPULARITY that is CONQUEST.

    Conquest is like the greatest PvE element Rift has ever created. It is like raiding, but accessible to all!

    So please make Conquest more popular by changing Vengeance to AP/SP on all Freelancer Orb Trinkets.

    Thank you.
    Last edited by Nnnxia; 01-07-2013 at 05:44 AM.

  2. #2
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,865

    Default

    i say NO to even more PVE-Leechers in PVP-Content. ON the contrary, please REMOVE AP/SP completly from pvp equip and put more vengeance on!

  3. #3
    Ascendant MoonfireSpam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,730

    Default

    The only boss I've yet to kill in SL is Regulos... and I'm rank 70.

    Judging by the post, the OP apparently neither raids nor actually does any pvp
    Last edited by MoonfireSpam; 01-07-2013 at 06:40 AM.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

  4. #4
    General of Telara littlepoit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnnxia View Post
    Since Vengeance is an ewww PvP stat. I don't want to be associated with the second class citizens of this game and have any gear with any inkling of vengeance.
    http://ragegenerator.com/uploads/141268.png

  5. #5
    Champion of Telara Nnnxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    The only boss I've yet to kill in SL is Regulos... and I'm rank 70.

    Judging by the post, the OP apparently neither raids nor actually does any pvp

    mmm working on regulos as well mios@shatterbone
    Last edited by Nnnxia; 01-07-2013 at 07:04 AM.

  6. #6
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnnxia View Post

    Since Vengeance is an ewww PvP stat.
    It is actually a really good pvp stat. Unless you meant something illogical like "Since Vengeance is, eww, a PvP stat".

    Way I see it this thread is either wrong or illogical.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  7. #7
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Raiding is so 2006.

  8. #8
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnnxia View Post
    So I spent the last week fighting PvE extractors and was awarded an upgrade to the BIS PvE Trinket in game.

    Except there is a downgrade in stats by losing all the AP/SP and gaining abit of CP and Vengeance.

    Except I raid and I don't want Vengeance.

    Since Vengeance is an ewww PvP stat. I don't want to be associated with the second class citizens of this game and have any gear with any inkling of vengeance.

    Think about it Trion, all the raiders already own the previous CQ Trinket, switching the stat from Vengeance to SP/AP will only entice such players to return and join in the festiveness that is CONQUEST! It will make it practically COMPULSORY for raiders to take part and therefore INCREASE the POPULARITY that is CONQUEST.

    Conquest is like the greatest PvE element Rift has ever created. It is like raiding, but accessible to all!

    So please make Conquest more popular by changing Vengeance to AP/SP on all Freelancer Orb Trinkets.

    Thank you.
    Trolololol

  9. #9
    Ascendant Pork Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,565

    Default

    You have the PvP community's full support on this, OP.

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple 1Benevolent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnnxia View Post
    So I spent the last week fighting PvE extractors and was awarded an upgrade to the BIS PvE Trinket in game.

    Except there is a downgrade in stats by losing all the AP/SP and gaining abit of CP and Vengeance.

    Except I raid and I don't want Vengeance.

    Since Vengeance is an ewww PvP stat. I don't want to be associated with the second class citizens of this game and have any gear with any inkling of vengeance.

    Think about it Trion, all the raiders already own the previous CQ Trinket, switching the stat from Vengeance to SP/AP will only entice such players to return and join in the festiveness that is CONQUEST! It will make it practically COMPULSORY for raiders to take part and therefore INCREASE the POPULARITY that is CONQUEST.

    Conquest is like the greatest PvE element Rift has ever created. It is like raiding, but accessible to all!

    So please make Conquest more popular by changing Vengeance to AP/SP on all Freelancer Orb Trinkets.

    Thank you.
    I hope they instead take all ap/sp from the trinks and make it double vengeance, so that you pve leech mother****ers can suffer in something you dont like, just like PVPERS have to suffer getting those ******** Infinity stones through pvp for OUR PVP crystals, AND essences e.e
    Esilia(Pyro/dom) Sayber(Rb/temp)
    Lenaea(Sentinel) Eude(Undecided atm)
    Former member of [Slayers] [Mayhem]

  11. #11
    Ascendant Keota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,451

    Default

    0_0




    I dont even... I dont think... no....
    Zoartype@Deepwood

  12. #12
    Ascendant Appendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnnxia View Post
    Conquest is like the greatest PvE element Rift has ever created. It is like raiding, but accessible to all!
    Oh. You must be one of those guys who beat on the mini bosses. Good raid practice? I heard those mini bosses were really tough...

    And by the way...

  13. #13
    Champion of Telara Nnnxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    Oh. You must be one of those guys who beat on the mini bosses. Good raid practice? I heard those mini bosses were really tough...

    And by the way...
    Please do not underestimate the raid mini bosses in conquest. They hit really hard and have knockbacks. So don't stand near ledges.

    Also I do 10k dps on the mini-boss with basic gear.

    I am good at this game and making vengeance into SP/AP will make me better in other aspects as well.

    Also even if they changed vengeance into SP/AP will make CQ more attractive for raiders and other pve players as well. Trion please make this change happen ASAP!

  14. #14
    Ascendant Appendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnnxia View Post
    Please do not underestimate the raid mini bosses in conquest. They hit really hard and have knockbacks. So don't stand near ledges.

    Also I do 10k dps on the mini-boss with basic gear.

    I am good at this game and making vengeance into SP/AP will make me better in other aspects as well.
    Oh boo. I smell a troll. Comedy dissipates

    *sigh*

  15. #15
    Ascendant MoonfireSpam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnnxia View Post
    mmm working on regulos as well mios@shatterbone
    Want a cookie?

    I don't hide who I am; I've mentioned/posted screenshots in various other threads in the past.

    Now if you can tell me my general geographical location, then I'll give you a Gold Star on your internet stalker skills~
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts