+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kyera

Thread: Vengeance in regard to healing.

Rift Disciple

Default Vengeance in regard to healing.

The tooltip for vengeance states that it increases effective attack power and spell power against enemy players by X.

I was pretty confident it applied to healing, but after reading the tooltip I am not 100% sure. I can always test it by logging in and spamming a few heals in warfronts on myself, but can anyone clarify that it does or does not apply to heals? If it does apply to heals, the wording is a bit confusing.
    Fourtyfour

Im guessing no one really knows lol
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Ask the cleric dev to look into it for you.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    Ask the cleric dev to look into it for you.
    Too bad they fired him LOL.

On a serious note: Didn't they changed Vengeance to act JUST like Spellpower/Attack Power in pvp? So therefore 200 Ven = 200 SP which would give you en increase in heal in a wf. Don't know what they mean by 'effectiveness' unless heals are suppose to be messed or absorbed. I think wording is up in their so they can tweak and nerf healing from a vengeance perspective but that's just me.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by LOveRH View Post

On a serious note: Didn't they changed Vengeance to act JUST like Spellpower/Attack Power in pvp? So therefore 200 Ven = 200 SP which would give you en increase in heal in a wf. Don't know what they mean by 'effectiveness' unless heals are suppose to be messed or absorbed. I think wording is up in their so they can tweak and nerf healing from a vengeance perspective but that's just me.
    What you say is how it works.
    Having 2500SP + 500 Vengeance will work as having 3k SP. In PVP.
    As to the OP. Yeah, before 1.11 (IIRC) it used to be the case that Vengeance only had effect on your effective healing in PVP.
    They changed the stat to have effect on everything now, Basically acting as a PVP only AP/SP stat.
    Argantes - P50 Warrior
    Crossreaper - P45 Rogue
    Darkraven P50 Mage
    Storm Inquisition, Icewatch.

Quote Originally Posted by LOveRH View Post
    thatsthejoke.jpg
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

did magerics and wogues conquer the dragon's world yet?

Rift Disciple

It's just a tad confusing with the wording saying it increases AP/SP against enemy players. Healing doesn't quite fall under that category of enemy players
    Fourtyfour

+ Reply to Thread