+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about WF speed

Default Question about WF speed

Actually I have two warfront questions but wanted to keep the subject short. I returned to the game for Storm Legion and a couple of things have changed in warfronts that I can't figure out from patch notes.

1. Stone running speed. I see other players running fast with stones in Whitefall. But when I pick one up my bard speed goes off and my riftstalker shifts are disabled. What's going on with that? Is there some speed thingy everybody knows about but me (wouldn't be the first time)?

2. "Explosion" after standing still. In Scion and Karthan I see an explosion effect around my character sometimes when I move, usually after doing ranged attacks while standing still. What the heck is that?

I really hate the bug where you lose the global speed bonus in wfs when you change specs.

#1 is intended but some skills ignore it.

I've never seen #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    I've never seen #2.
    I'm wondering now if it's a bard channeling thing because the only time I've ever seen it in my other roles is if I change to them after standing still while channeling bard attacks.

It looks like a big green explosion with boom sound as well. As long as I keep moving and channeling it doesn't happen. But if I stand still and channel then I get the big explosion effect when I move again.

I've only seen it in Scion and Karthan.

Quote Originally Posted by LeCreaux View Post
    1. Stone running speed. I see other players running fast with stones in Whitefall. But when I pick one up my bard speed goes off and my riftstalker shifts are disabled. What's going on with that? Is there some speed thingy everybody knows about but me (wouldn't be the first time)?
    They forgot to disable some of the new run speed abilities (should be Urgency and Judicial Privilege) that Clerics received post Stone runspeed nerfs.

Assassins stone run like bosses man. It's like the old RS except you can leap 30m instead of porting 20. Cool right?

I think your #2 is just an ability, rest seems covered.
    Last edited by Violacea; 01-03-2013 at 04:36 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Assassins stone run like bosses man. It's like the old RS except you can leap 30m instead of porting 20. Cool right?

I think your #2 is just an ability, rest seems covered.
    I've never played high assassin so not familiar with that leap thing.

I don't think #2 is an ability, unless it's like an appendix. There's no apparent functionality to it but completely turns my screen into a slideshow for a few seconds when it happens. I've been specifically making it happen to try to figure out what it is.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by LeCreaux View Post
    I've never played high assassin so not familiar with that leap thing.

I don't think #2 is an ability, unless it's like an appendix. There's no apparent functionality to it but completely turns my screen into a slideshow for a few seconds when it happens. I've been specifically making it happen to try to figure out what it is.
    It's a thing called drugs. Google it.

Edit: Have munchies handy.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 01-03-2013 at 04:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread