+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Misun
  • 1 Post By Wrastion
  • 1 Post By Wrastion

Thread: Who's Grinding CQ Essences?

Rift Disciple

Default Who's Grinding CQ Essences?

Dont think I will. I finally got the trinket upgrade the other night and thought 'hmmmm....NTY on Essences!' Unless they buff them, I will pass until they fix CQ methinx. And if Trion do balance and make CQ feel like a war, then 6 carrots are waiting. Until then, 3 morning wins a week and my night marks all I care about while I duel MMOs.

So...whos actually grinding CQ now for essences? And please dont mind me calling you crazy:P Thats a lot of merry go rounds and steamrolls for a few extra stats. 3x as long as the trinket upgrade.....ewwww.

Cheers.

Not me. I'm working towards my trinket upgrade and the I'm done with CQ until they revamp it.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Here's to hoping that

A) the new conquest map is designed to be more fun overall
    B) it's at least a little easier to get marks or the items come down in CQ-mark price
    C) the new conquest map actually gets made, and doesn't end up being a giant hoax

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe19 View Post
    Here's to hoping that

A) the new conquest map is designed to be more fun overall
    B) it's at least a little easier to get marks or the items come down in CQ-mark price
    C) the new conquest map actually gets made, and doesn't end up being a giant hoax
    Will there be interactive keeps? Sigh I knew I was asking to much

I don't mind the progression grind in respect to merc or warlord marks at all as long as there is no BIG advantage in tiers....but the CQ marks are ridiculous considering its fails in the fun department. Rift doesnt even come close to Daoc's fun factor for grinding RvR forever. Make it fun and we will grind...is my point.

I understand pvp is 2nd priority to pve and expected it to be such when SL arrived. Now SL has settled in, CQ is due for its much needed revamp. Yes...now to wait and see.

They are like 2% better than the favor/infinity bought essences. It's a ****ing joke. I can't imagine anybody would farm these. What was Trion thinking.

the new conquest map is in dendrome, you will see it when we unlock dendrome itself.
    Last edited by Alyvian; 01-03-2013 at 10:11 AM.

http://tinyurl.com/RaremobsSL < Almost complete SL rare list.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyvian View Post
    the new conquest map is in dendrome, you will see it when we unlock dendrome itself.
    Oh? Do tell!

Plane Touched

I'm not grinding these essences. I'm queing CQ when 5-minute timer starts and eventually I will have enough for them. They are kinda low on my priority list.

I am - once I upgrade my KR charm. Never going to do that if I keep needing these silly +20 vengeance runes on my rings though.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco3 View Post
    They are like 2% better than the favor/infinity bought essences. It's a ****ing joke. I can't imagine anybody would farm these. What was Trion thinking.
    And the conquest ones cost another 160 stones each in addition to the CQ marks, nty

im honestly not even getting the merc ones, becouse afaik they get bolstered as well.
    R.I.P: Paraygon lvl-60 & Parangea lvl-60 <The Lords of War@bloodiron>
    It saddens me to see what Rift pvp has become. The laughing stock of the gaming world.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I am - once I upgrade my KR charm. Never going to do that if I keep needing these silly +20 vengeance runes on my rings though.
    You are not only awesome ()..you're a glutton for punishment!

you have more patience than me.

Plane Touched

I know my brother is cause he doens't have anything else to spend stuff on, but I seriously think hes the only one cause he's server first with the three he has now.
    Argantes - P50 Warrior
    Crossreaper - P45 Rogue
    Darkraven P50 Mage
    Storm Inquisition, Icewatch.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Hashashin View Post
    Dont think I will. I finally got the trinket upgrade the other night and thought 'hmmmm....NTY on Essences!' Unless they buff them, I will pass until they fix CQ methinx. And if Trion do balance and make CQ feel like a war, then 6 carrots are waiting. Until then, 3 morning wins a week and my night marks all I care about while I duel MMOs.

So...whos actually grinding CQ now for essences? And please dont mind me calling you crazy:P Thats a lot of merry go rounds and steamrolls for a few extra stats. 3x as long as the trinket upgrade.....ewwww.

Cheers.
    I do the same exact thing. I only do a little CQ quick for the free marks and get out. I'm not grinding for those stones, and as a side note I"m glad they are pathetic since I don't want it necessary for me to enter the PVE CQ just to keep up with gear. I do the PVE CQ then leave, usually into a fun WF where I actually PVP.

I always think its ironic that I'm pvp'ing all the time, yet I"m not rewarded with the actual pvp gear accessories, yet those constantly pve'ing or zerging in CQ get the pvp gear. That means I'm spending more time pvp'ing then those in CQ. Doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 01-03-2013 at 05:03 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Alyvian View Post
    Is that where the flying ponies are?

+ Reply to Thread