+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Does no one care anymore?

Default Does no one care anymore?

Even browsing through these forums - the amount of insight and thoughtful posting - I have never seen at such a low.

As much as I appreciate the banter and what not that's been going on - the fact remains that pvp in this game is in the worst place it has been in since 1.1 and no one anywhere seems to be posting constructively to fix it.

There used to be a number of people who cared about pvp in this game enough to research numbers post parses and breakdowns and constructively analyse what was going on.

It seems to be that there are so many things "broken" and out of line that I certainly wouldn't know where to start.

I know that Trion alienated a good part of the pvp population by having no testing in alpha for SL - despite having access to a list of 40 pvpers (10 from each class) who would have worked with them on balancing and fixing issues, and despite promising that it would happen.

The Dev's have openly come out and said that they don't post on the pvp forums because it will "achieve nothing" - this flies in the face of what they said about wanting an "open dialogue with the pvpers". The point is it's an up hill battle you are trying to fight.

So does anyone care anymore?

Because I did some pvp tonight - I can tell you - I don't give a **** at the moment.

I've been busy collecting a ton of data, this is the start of that

edit: Also if I was a dev I wouldn't post in the PvP section either.
    Last edited by Credo; 01-03-2013 at 06:28 AM.
    Even free cost too much now

They've already heard our complaints, we're waiting for the post-holiday patch to get things back in better order - and then QQ.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Default Interesting...

Occam's razor comes to mind

Jiva@Faeblight
    <is Defenseless>

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    edit: Also if I was a dev I wouldn't post in the PvP section either.
    A lot of people would love to be told how and why their product sucks, because it lets them make it better. Even more so when people are paying you a monthly fee to give you their opinion on why your product sucks.

And the product certainly does suck.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

there is so few because not everyone thinks or feels things are broken or unbalanced, no, rather they are enjoying the game as is and figuring how to use to tools at hand

so many variables come into play with pvp, but your only answer is waaa op qq broken, booo unbalanced

use your brains not your emotions

Quote Originally Posted by Avind View Post
    Occam's razor comes to mind
    I like sounding smart too. See simply more ****posting - gooood forum we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Genovah View Post
    there is so few because not everyone thinks or feels things are broken or unbalanced, no, rather they are enjoying the game as is and figuring how to use to tools at hand

so many variables come into play with pvp, but your only answer is waaa op qq broken, booo unbalanced

use your brains not your emotions
    I think you'll find I have always been about pvp balance - but then again you probably have no idea who I am either.

can you please clarify what you think is broken or unbalanced or unfair and needs to be changed before we go any further?

Quote Originally Posted by Hikos View Post
    Even browsing through these forums - the amount of insight and thoughtful posting - I have never seen at such a low.

Because I did some pvp tonight - I can tell you - I don't give a **** at the moment.
    so wait, you're saying that you have not pvped for awhile and you tried some all of a sudden and you think you are going to perform well with all the new changes? give me a break I have to warm up myself before I'm back on my game every time i wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    A lot of people would love to be told how and why their product sucks, because it lets them make it better. Even more so when people are paying you a monthly fee to give you their opinion on why your product sucks.

And the product certainly does suck.
    It's your opinion that it sucks, and if it does suck then empirical evidence of said suckage needs to be provided. Not anecdotal evidence, not hyperboles, not mystery combat logs that are never posted, not revealing parses that are supposedly emailed to devs, but actual data.

Oh wait I made a post like that and it fell off fast with next to no discussion...
    Even free cost too much now

so wait, you're saying that you have not pvped for awhile and you tried some all of a sudden and you think you are going to perform well with all the new changes? give me a break I have to warm up myself before I'm back on my game every time i wake up
    You REALLY don't know who Hikos is.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    You REALLY don't know who Hikos is.
    I know what he said in his post, do you know who I am? does it matter?

I know what he said in his post, do you know who I am? does it matter?
    Kind of.

Quote Originally Posted by mistacrowley420 View Post
    Kind of.
    Look it doesnt matter if he is God, not that God is ever wrong, but if hikos is wrong about something it doesnt matter WHO he is, hes still wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast