+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Another Wednesday; still no PvP fixes

Ascendant

Default Another Wednesday; still no PvP fixes

Along with the Chloro etc bug being acknowledged weeks ago but still no fix in place, does anyone else feel very warily that the Trion layoffs have affected Rift greatly? And with PvP getting little to no attention as it is, what does this then mean for us?
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

I heard a rumor that growns ups like to take alot of their vacation time during the last 2 weeks of december and beginning of january

could just be a rumor though

Quote Originally Posted by Raen Ryong View Post
    Along with the Chloro etc bug being acknowledged weeks ago but still no fix in place, does anyone else feel very warily that the Trion layoffs have affected Rift greatly? And with PvP getting little to no attention as it is, what does this then mean for us?
    Jesus dude. It was Xmas and New Years. Give them some time to get caught up.

FFS. Kids these days. No patience.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Indasoth View Post
    Jesus dude. It was Xmas and New Years. Give them some time to get caught up.

FFS. Kids these days. No patience.
    The bug in particular has been known for almost three weeks. That is long before christmas. Furthermore, can you imagine them leaving PvE in such a broken state?

The bug in particular has been known for almost three weeks. That is long before christmas. Furthermore, can you imagine them leaving PvE in such a broken state?
    I don't even know what you're talking about lol.

PvE is broken currently with the Chloro bug. Your point being what?

Again, relax. Kervik (Mage lead) posted TODAY that he's back and catching up. Give them a few days and if nothing's done, you can come back here and cry like a girl kitten was just killed.

I'm sorry but its the holidays, i hate how things have been broken but for 15 dollars a month i dont expect them to fix anything over holiday time. i mean its just a game. now if in febuary we are still having the same issues i would be annoyed

Didn't you know that you're not allowed to ask questions, give your opinion or criticize? Otherwise these guys will get all over your case.

On topic- Yes, I do feel as though the layoffs have affected Rift. Greatly.

I'm not sure what it means for us. Hopefully the bugs can be addressed asap.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

You guys are being dumb now. Whether lay-offs had any effect or not, what would have had an effect even if no lay-offs were made, is the holiday season.

And Lol @ pointing to a bug with a talent in a soul tree and calling it pvp bug. That is a global bug, it has nothing to do with PvP. You guys are so biased and blinded by said bias it is becoming amazing and no communication will ever reach this community with consistent logic like this happening.
    Last edited by Violacea; 01-02-2013 at 02:24 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Check the Dev posts more often, there were several mentions that they would be evaluating and reviewing things after the holidays.

So since this is the first Wednesday immediately after the holidays, they are reviewing and evaluating what changes need to be made. You may have to spend the next 1-2 weeks waiting for fixes/patches, oh my!

Seriously the impatient kids and the doomsday goobers are just all over it. Same ones that seem unemployed or still at home in the basement.
    The mind of a perfect man is like a mirror. It grasps nothing. It expects nothing. It reflects but does not hold. Therefore, the perfect man can act without effort.
    New battle theme for the awesome racial changes: Big bouncing Bhami, bravely bounding by bizarre beasts, before battle begins.

has there been a PvE patch I'm not aware of?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    This is no place for attempted logic.

PvE'ers are riding bug free golden chariots as we speak.

ACCEPT IT!

Last edited by Violacea; 01-02-2013 at 02:39 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

the previous year the same exact days we had the same...ppl complaining that trion is has slowed down on content and hotfixes
    its holidays, next wednesday there will be hotfix for sure

No no no.

Devs are NOT allowed to take time off for the holidays. They are NOT allowed to see their families. They are NOT allowed to rest. They must code and talk to players 365 days per year 24 hours per day - NO EXCEPTIONS! *whip cracking*

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    You guys are being dumb now. Whether lay-offs had any effect or not, what would have had an effect even if no lay-offs were made, is the holiday season.

And Lol @ pointing to a bug with a talent in a soul tree and calling it pvp bug. That is a global bug, it has nothing to do with PvP. You guys are so biased and blinded by said bias it is becoming amazing and no communication will ever reach this community with consistent logic like this happening.
    With less lay-offs, more people. More people = fixes etc analysed/completed more quickly. Holiday season is irrelevant. If you have x amount of time to work, more people can make more use of x time.

So the bug does not affect PvP at all? Something being global explicitly states that it affects PvP. This is as opposed to a PvE only bug or a PvP only bug; your own admission contradicts your logic.

Where did I imply that there was?

I was not referring to the Chloro bug making PvP unplayable; and PvE is still very playable despite this bug (even if a lot easier). PvP is in a precarious state with Rogues still being overpowered, healing vs damage being a problem, Defiler being overpowered, Nysyr's Rebuke still being too ridiculous for a single button skill on a one minute cooldown, etc. The PvE vs PvP dynamic in my post is due to all of the above receiving little attention (hell, we only got Rogue nerf attention because of the massive outcry after damage was increased again).

Can we fix the marksmen and nbrs rogues destroying everyone bug =P when everyone comes back from holiday?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast