+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's up with the healing and dmg in wfs?

Rift Disciple

Default What's up with the healing and dmg in wfs?

Just curious if it's supposed to be this way but when someone has 12,000 life, finishers doing 300 dmg is kind of dumb. I've seen 1 guy healing someone that 5 of us are attacking and his life never goes below 75%.

Is this intended? It seems a bit like the dmg is low and the healing is either too high, or just right if the dmg was increased about 25%.

Thanks

Plane Walker

Some healing and damage skills are bugged right now and doing more healing/damage than intended. I wasn't going to reply if that were all I was going to say though as this has been mentioned countless times by now, but your damage is freakishly low for your level range if you're doing 300 damage with your finishers under normal conditions.

Soulwalker

I assume he isnt talking about the L60 bracket. At least I hope so.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by SaintStephen View Post
    I assume he isnt talking about the L60 bracket. At least I hope so.
    Nah, if memory serves 12k health is the 50-54 bracket, maybe 1 lower with the SL health pool readjustment.

Rift Disciple

Yeah that must be the bracket he meant. Health pools are mostly between 11k and 17k.
    Finishers don't hit anywhere near 300 in there though. More like 2400 with a crit as warr. No idea where his 300 comes from, full defensive spec maybe? But it seems way too low even for that.

I agree though, that healing is somewhat unbalanced in that bracket currently. We'll see how it will be after the bugfix.
    Last edited by Naelee; 01-02-2013 at 08:51 PM.

nerf healing!

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

+ Reply to Thread