+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Bodicca
  • 1 Post By Credo
  • 1 Post By Bodicca
  • 1 Post By Mire

Thread: Cq qq

Default Cq qq

There may be some out there who actually LIKE CQ, but I don't know any. It's unbalanced, repetitious, and boring as hell. Even the two times I was lucky enough to get into NF, I would have found reading a fourty-year-old housewife's twitter more entertaining.

Unless Trion laid off all its talent surely this can be fixed. It's been driving the player base away long enough.

I just don't really like the players in CQ. They don't want to work together, they don't want to think or react, and they don't even care to win. All they seem to want to do is run in circles, flip extractors, avoid enemy players as much as possible, complain how boring it is flipping extractors, and complain that there isn't any pvp.
    Even free cost too much now

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    I just don't really like the players in CQ. They don't want to work together, they don't want to think or react, and they don't even care to win. All they seem to want to do is run in circles, flip extractors, avoid enemy players as much as possible, complain how boring it is flipping extractors, and complain that there isn't any pvp.
    And afk. Don't forget the leeches.

I've been stuck on Dom for 3 days now. Every time I rez in the base, there is a minimum of 30 people afking there.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Zerg PvP with this game's performance is a crap design. The opposition rides up, hello lag bubble, dead. Fun, no? No.

The perks are the only reason people continue to do it after they get their trinket. They hate it. Since when was it a good design to implement perks to get players to participate in something they hate?

i don't understand why people absolutely have to run to the next nearest extractor every time and kill them, even when they know they could be having a huge pvp battle somewhere else nearby.

extractors should be renamed idiot magnet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodicca View Post
    Zerg PvP with this game's performance is a crap design. The opposition rides up, hello lag bubble, dead. Fun, no? No.

The perks are the only reason people continue to do it after they get their trinket. They hate it. Since when was it a good design to implement perks to get players to participate in something they hate?
    the game performance is fine, it's the servers that can't handle the workload

I disagree on this point. The players in CQ work together all too well, that's why the zergs grow to such great sizes. It's not uncommon to see three or more raids moving in a giant cloud, each member of it trying to stay with it for survival and accomplishment.

The problem is that the zerg can't be steered, it goes where the biggest mass goes. If a few peel off to kill a solo player the entire mass will often do the same. There's actually some good ideas buried in the passive aggressive whine-fest that is /conquest chat but it's impossible to do anything other than move with the zerg.

The outcome of CQ is completely random in my opinion and doesn't really grant any benefit between matches. It's just a big favor/prestige farm.

Quote Originally Posted by LeCreaux View Post
    I disagree on this point. The players in CQ work together all too well, that's why the zergs grow to such great sizes. It's not uncommon to see three or more raids moving in a giant cloud, each member of it trying to stay with it for survival and accomplishment.

The problem is that the zerg can't be steered, it goes where the biggest mass goes. If a few peel off to kill a solo player the entire mass will often do the same. There's actually some good ideas buried in the passive aggressive whine-fest that is /conquest chat but it's impossible to do anything other than move with the zerg.

The outcome of CQ is completely random in my opinion and doesn't really grant any benefit between matches. It's just a big favor/prestige farm.
    You've mistaken working together with mindlessly following.
    Even free cost too much now

+ Reply to Thread