+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bard healing is way overpowered another Rogue thread

Default Bard healing is way overpowered another Rogue thread

I am topping healing constantly the aoe healing is way to much. Its not fair that rogues get to do that.
    Elitest@Seastone

Ascendant

I agree it is op almost all builds are op the only build that seems to be in line is tempest

Remove any ability, soul or talent with the letter "R" in it and Rift will be fine.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I would like to see some videos or screenshots of this.

Bonus points for an ACT parse.
    Last edited by Kyera; 12-08-2012 at 06:33 AM.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

This bard is nuts! Nerf him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgO1ThS3v_U
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    I would like to see some videos or screenshots of this.

Bonus points for an ACT parse.
    Here we are and a few these are pre SL too and now with tact and bard healing is double as good. But anyone who has seen me bard can contest to my healing prowess on a rogue.
    http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/345...50healweek.jpg
    http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/2955/tophealwf.jpg
    Elitest@Seastone

wait ..healing are weak ,and how bard is ?!! aaa i forget the trend , nerf rogues

trion should remove rogues from the game and buff healing of clerics/mages to be OP again
    Last edited by Saia; 12-08-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Puts put up more numbers than actual lives saves imo.

Like when you hear about someone being pocket healed. No bard pro pocket heals someone to the degree a quality cleric does.

I've always thought bard was a phenomenal heal supporter if there are other quality/decent enough clerics present. I've seen my bard be an asset without clerics but, it just prolongs deaths (which is good ).

Although I am a lazy bard and probably don't make near as much good use of Harmonic Distortion as I could (mostly use it to save myself lol). But I am a terrible healer and need my guitar spam crutch.
    Last edited by Violacea; 12-08-2012 at 09:50 AM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Puts put up more numbers than actual lives saves imo.

Like when you hear about someone being pocket healed. No bard pro pocket heals someone to the degree a quality cleric does.

I've always thought bard was a phenomenal heal supporter if there are other quality/decent enough clerics present. I've seen my bard be an asset without clerics but, it just prolongs deaths (which is good ).

Although I am a lazy bard and probably don't make near as much good use of Harmonic Distortion as I could (mostly use it to save myself lol). But I am a terrible healer and need my guitar spam crutch.
    True i make save with harmonic distortion had a 5k crit heal this morning. but ya sigle target lacks but aoe is insane. Plus not only is is top heal but you are getting buffs debuffs and such.
    http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9...hismorning.jpg
    from the first BG this morning. Had a library yesterday where led in healing and death blows Tyaus was there thats the equivalent of a triple double or hat trick. Gonna start more getting more op screens.
    Last edited by Verysneaky; 12-08-2012 at 10:07 AM.
    Elitest@Seastone

Before SL came out I had sort of deviated my bard away from overall support and aimed for healing. Might have to try that again, I just been hooked on that 61pt bard since it came out. I feel like I could pump much heavier healing if I tried though, perhaps some tact...mmm. Wtb a 7th role D:

Good to see some bard action. Go rogues
    Last edited by Violacea; 12-08-2012 at 10:04 AM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Verysneaky View Post
    Here we are and a few these are pre SL too and now with tact and bard healing is double as good. But anyone who has seen me bard can contest to my healing prowess on a rogue.
    http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/345...50healweek.jpg
    http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/2955/tophealwf.jpg
    A fairly long Scion, a leaderboard that reflects a time investment, and saying pre-SL is better than post-SL when bard healing was higher pre-SL than post-SL.

Seems totally legit.

Throw me your spec. I've been rather underwhelmed with the numbers I've been getting in deep Bard, deep Tac, or any combination. I'd like to give it a drive.
    Last edited by Kyera; 12-08-2012 at 10:04 AM.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

A fairly long Scion, a leaderboard that reflects a time investment, and saying pre-SL is better than post-SL when bard healing was higher pre-SL than post-SL.

Seems totally legit.

Throw me your spec. I've been rather underwhelmed with the numbers I've been getting in deep Bard, deep Tac, or any combination. I'd like to give it a drive.
    I do a 44 bard 32 tact tact right up to battle remote drop and pop cool downs and cadence away.when stuff gets heavy pop virtuosso and spam VV.
    Not sure what you mean " and saying pre-SL is better than post-SL when bard healing was higher pre-SL than post-SL" but ya post sl is is almost 10 times better.
    Last edited by Verysneaky; 12-08-2012 at 10:13 AM.
    Elitest@Seastone

Actually, what week was your #1 on the Top 50 from?

I don't see it this week or last week.

Actually, what week was your #1 on the Top 50 from?

I don't see it this week or last week.
    Was pre sl just bard most of the week.
    Elitest@Seastone

Quote Originally Posted by Verysneaky View Post
    Was pre sl just bard most of the week.
    Well, Bard was better pre-SL where healing was concerned.

Cadence gave you higher heal tick returns, AoE healing hadn't been nerfed as hard, PvP healing hadn't been nerfed as hard, etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast