+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tyaus

Thread: Rapid Fire Shot

Prophet of Telara

Default Rapid Fire Shot

This thing will follow you across the warfront and through walls, thought it was a mage thing at first.

Need to have LoS to fire it off. No MM is hitting you with RFS without LoS upon hitting it. Travel delay or lag can make it look like it's going through walls.

End of story~
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

same happens with bolt of depravity at max stack, all instant abilities that require travel time look like going through obstacles, you can't los it if it already fired

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Need to have LoS to fire it off. No MM is hitting you with RFS without LoS upon hitting it. Travel delay or lag can make it look like it's going through walls.

End of story~
    pretty much this

memories of soul purge before it was fixed....seen a poor guy eat it if from inside the base in WF all the way to the halfway point of the map and die...hilarious

Jiva@Faeblight
    <is Defenseless>

Rift Disciple

Nysyr's through walls was my friend.
    Fourtyfour

Prophet of Telara

My bad, it was a mage dot that looks like it is shooting you through walls, across the warfront, etc. I think it is the 61 point in Harb.

Still think Rogues need a nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Avind View Post
    memories of soul purge before it was fixed....seen a poor guy eat it if from inside the base in WF all the way to the halfway point of the map and die...hilarious
    Oh man, I remember doing that in Black Garden. What's that, you want to hide behind the tree? Nope! MURDERBEAM, GO!
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tyaus View Post
    This thing will follow you across the warfront and through walls, thought it was a mage thing at first.
    Pretty sure all cast abilities when cast prior to you LOS them will go off and hit the target regardless of location. This works for every single spell I've cast regardless of spell. Also, pretty sure if you are within range when the spell goes off and move out of the spells range it will still hit you. Only when you move out of range while someone is casting a non-instant spell will it fail.

I'm assuming this is universal.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 12-08-2012 at 10:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread