+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Talamira

Thread: PVP Essences

Shadowlander

Default PVP Essences

I can buy any PVP essence that I choose, but I can only equip the ones specifically for my class? I'm a mage and I have the three best ones for me, but the next three best ones are classified for clerics as they have greater wisdom than intelligence. Up until Conquest I was able to use any that I decided to. So what's changed?
    Last edited by DameNecorsis; 12-07-2012 at 08:08 PM.

I have no idea what the deal is with essences, however when 2.1 hits on the 12th Conquest comes back and we get access to epic PvP essences. That should help you.

Conquest is currently on the PTS if you want proof.
    Last edited by Talamira; 12-07-2012 at 09:34 PM.
    Former Philanthropy RIFT Senior officer, current Philanthropy FFXIV senior officer

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntled View Post
    if you do not have the required hit you do not have enough of any other stat to meet the dps/heal/tank requirements of the content. Hit is a very effective way of ensuring that players meet the minimum requirements for defeating the content they are attempting.

Rift Chaser

not to be a nit picker, but on PTS doesnt mean it is in the next patch.

I heard PA Tier 3 is on PTS, but have seen no official word on it being in the 12th release, so i would go so far as to say the same thing about CQ.

Personally i would like both on the 12th. However, i wont get excited till i see it in the patch notes and i wont assume anything till it is confirmed by Trion...... instead of the PTS.

Rift Disciple

Do we need blues to trade in for epics? I am still nervous about cashing stones for this reason.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Hashashin View Post
    Do we need blues to trade in for epics? I am still nervous about cashing stones for this reason.
    The conquest essences on PTS only need favor and CQ marks.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by AlienFromBeyond View Post
    The conquest essences on PTS only need favor and CQ marks.
    TY for saving my stones

+ Reply to Thread