+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric - PVP heal spec?

Default Cleric - PVP heal spec?

Hey guys!

Now that I've finished my story quest runthrough of the new continents, I'm wanting to get back into PVP. However! My old healing spec for PVP is now ********- I had never been an AoE guy, and had heard those had become even worse than they were to begin with, but it seems even ST heals are vastly less effective!

Some of this can be attributed to others having better valor/vengeance ratings, but most of it is the spec itself. Would rather not queue for any matches until I know I can pull my weight, so I'm looking for a good Warfront Single-Target healing role for a cleric; Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Remissus; 12-07-2012 at 07:49 PM.

All of the heal specs are viable for certain things in certain situations. The spec you're looking for is 61sent/11puri +4.

Spam mana tonics, spam crucial invocation, spam cooldowns and spam break free. Not really any macros.

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    All of the heal specs are viable for certain things in certain situations. The spec you're looking for is 61sent/11puri +4.

Spam mana tonics, spam crucial invocation, spam cooldowns and spam break free. Not really any macros.
    Probably the only think the Op should take away from this is the first sentence.

Yo Rem, I run 45 Sent/21 Warden/rest Puri. It works extremely well. When I run into you next, remind me to give you a rundown.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    Yo Rem, I run 45 Sent/21 Warden/rest Puri. It works extremely well. When I run into you next, remind me to give you a rundown.
    Thanks Hartz! I'll have to take you up on that soon, because I'm getting tired of not pulling my fair share of weight while I test out new specs.

+ Reply to Thread