+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Violacea

Thread: New Warfront mechanics are Awesome

  1. #1
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    28

    Default New Warfront mechanics are Awesome

    The new mechanic in Black Garden is far more entertaining and strategic than the old mechanic ,I have been told it is just for the weekend .
    Please if you agree leave a little reply ,maybe we can keep it this way?
    I love it

  2. #2
    Ascendant Baramos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,594

    Default

    I am at work what is the new mechanic?
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

  3. #3
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    I am at work what is the new mechanic?
    just stockpile.

    I do like it better then normal BG myself too.

  4. #4
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    I am at work what is the new mechanic?
    the Stockpile we've had for months now every 5 weekends.
    Argantes - P50 Warrior
    Crossreaper - P45 Rogue
    Darkraven P50 Mage
    Storm Inquisition, Icewatch.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Baramos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,594

    Default

    Oh ok, not quite as new as I hoped. Thanks for the replies.

    Edit - I do enjoy me some stockpile though.
    Last edited by Baramos; 12-07-2012 at 04:50 PM.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

  6. #6
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromyr View Post
    the Stockpile we've had for months now every 5 weekends.
    except... last weekend, and whitefall before it?

    Maybe EU is different.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 12-07-2012 at 05:00 PM.

  7. #7
    Ascendant Baramos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    except... last weekend, and whitefall before it?

    Maybe EU is different.
    Think they mean on a 5 week rotation for months now.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

  8. #8
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    Think they mean on a 5 week rotation for months now.
    That. 567890
    Argantes - P50 Warrior
    Crossreaper - P45 Rogue
    Darkraven P50 Mage
    Storm Inquisition, Icewatch.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    I really enjoyed that small window of time when Black Garden bonus meant bonus weekend of my favorite WF in the entire game. Oh how the pendulum swung.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  10. #10
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    28

    Default So.

    I have only been playing 2 months and have not noticed changes on the weekend to actual mechanics ,I see the bonus rewards and whitefall changes that stayed chamged .

    I just feel this particular mechanic is much more fun as it uses the whole map .
    The original mechanic is not nearly as entertaining as this .

    Does the mechanics change in all the warfronts on the weekend ,I'am new and have spent a chunk of my playtime doing the other content with some pvp ,I know it says there is a bonus ,it does not say what the bonus actually is ,but a change of mechanics sure freshens it up.

  11. #11
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Overunity View Post
    I have only been playing 2 months and have not noticed changes on the weekend to actual mechanics ,I see the bonus rewards and whitefall changes that stayed chamged .

    I just feel this particular mechanic is much more fun as it uses the whole map .
    The original mechanic is not nearly as entertaining as this .

    Does the mechanics change in all the warfronts on the weekend ,I'am new and have spent a chunk of my playtime doing the other content with some pvp ,I know it says there is a bonus ,it does not say what the bonus actually is ,but a change of mechanics sure freshens it up.
    Library, Scion and Codex were always the same. Whitefall changed from CTF to what we have now and Black Garden from normal holding the fang to what it is this weekend.

    With Whitefall having changed permanently, Black Garden is the only WF (so far) that has a diferent mechanic for the bonus weekend.

    KR seemed to be the exact same (crappy) WF aswell during the bonus weekend.
    Argantes - P50 Warrior
    Crossreaper - P45 Rogue
    Darkraven P50 Mage
    Storm Inquisition, Icewatch.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts