+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: I play only pvp how can i get any Synergy Crystal

Soulwalker

Default I play only pvp how can i get any Synergy Crystal

Hi

I'm back to game last time
    I'm soon lev 60 and when i change gear from Soothsayer to Mercenary i lost stats syenergy crystal

Any idea where i can buy new crystal?

RIFT Guide Writer

You PvE zone events carnage daily quests ashora steeps of infinity

You need 100 Infinity stones and you buy it in the everything room.
    Last edited by ChrisN; 12-07-2012 at 01:19 AM.

Ascendant

wait for conquest being reopened.

Soulwalker

Thx i will w8

That's pretty brutal man, to wait for however long that could be to obtain something you can get in under a week (full set of essences & a crystal or two). If you 'only' pvp you will also miss out on the fastest mount in the game.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by jokerius View Post
    Any idea where i can buy new crystal?
    Jokerius, you need a total of 250 Infinity Stones (100 for the initial stone, 150 for the upgraded stone.)
    Here's what you do:

In between PvP matches, open your map, zoom all the way out, and see if there are any Zone Events going on in Dusken or Brevane.

If there is... go tag ONE OBJECTIVE (an invader, a rift, some other objective) and then go back to your PvP. When that event gets completed, you'll get 5-10 Infinity Stones (depending on which zone it's in) just for helping.

Rinse and repeat... you'll have 250 before you know it.

Then, to get to the Crystal Vendor from the PvP vendors... head north, across the courtyard and up that LONG RAMP UP to the northeast... the Crystal Vendor is up in that room.
    Last edited by Bhrawn; 12-07-2012 at 02:19 AM.

Ascendant

Are you sure it works when tagging any invasion-related mob in the new continents?

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Are you sure it works when tagging any invasion-related mob in the new continents?
    Personally i would say not.

If the event requires you to kill invasions then it will count, if it doesnt or if the target has been reached im not so sure... i've had a few where i have got nothing from only hitting an invasion or 2. It also must be the right element invasion for the event.

For safety(?) I would hit a rift and make sure.

Soulwalker

I found this vendor but this crystal is for Gilded or Prion's gear not for Mercenrary isnt it?

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by jokerius View Post
    I found this vendor but this crystal is for Gilded or Prion's gear not for Mercenrary isnt it?
    I believe Gilded set bonus applies to the mercenary set. If you hover over it the set pieces should light up if it works with them.

Ascendant

the lower crystal also works for mercenary gear the higher crystal for the higher sets. (prbly, didnt reach r60 yet ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Pett View Post
    Personally i would say not.

If the event requires you to kill invasions then it will count, if it doesnt or if the target has been reached im not so sure... i've had a few where i have got nothing from only hitting an invasion or 2. It also must be the right element invasion for the event.

For safety(?) I would hit a rift and make sure.
    It also depends on the zone and maybe the event's level (not sure). You might get empyreal sourcestone instead. I've actually only gotten 11 infinity stones so far because every event I've participated in has awarded empyreal. I haven't been on much lately though so I take what I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    That's pretty brutal man, to wait for however long that could be to obtain something you can get in under a week (full set of essences & a crystal or two). If you 'only' pvp you will also miss out on the fastest mount in the game.
    ((

There's always a disadvantage to straight PvP, but there are some people who really want nothing more than to PvP. That's it. While I certainly enjoy PvE at times, I blame no one for participating only in the things they enjoy. Will they lose out on shinies? In every MMORPG I've played...yes. But games are for fun, or so they tell me.

))
    ((A gentleman never speaks out of bracket.))

Sometimes one must cast aside nobility in order to see justice done - Odamir the Lion

Does the mobile game count as PvE? Because you can pick up a couple of IS there.

Quote Originally Posted by Odamir View Post
    ((

There's always a disadvantage to straight PvP, but there are some people who really want nothing more than to PvP. That's it. While I certainly enjoy PvE at times, I blame no one for participating only in the things they enjoy. Will they lose out on shinies? In every MMORPG I've played...yes. But games are for fun, or so they tell me.

))
    well if the game NEVER let you get ANYTHING from pvp... that would be ok.
    but pre expansion, I geared up totally via pvp using faction rewards and pre 50 merchant gear... and then I was able to gear up to raid level stats with my max rank pvp gear. I only had to use a PVE weapon and rings to get enough +hit to pve in raids but for dungeons I was fine.
    the ONLY thing i like to do in this game is power steamroll dungeons as a tank and to pvp in warfronts.

pre expansion I could get a crystal, potions, water, rings, trinkets.. all via pvp. why cant i now?
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast