+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Karthan WF queue time totally out of hand? Trion explain?

Ascendant

Default Karthan WF queue time totally out of hand? Trion explain?

explain this shot please:

http://mediang.gameswelt.de/public/u...-06_210615.jpg

so im in SINGLE queue for karthan OVER AN HOUR! still it says 29seconds to pop normally? Explain pls?

Megabug?
    Last edited by Antigonos; 12-06-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Everyone just clicks random queue at this point I'm pretty sure that is what is causing you to have hour long queues for a certain WF.
    Leondria 60 P6x Mage

I have a feeling the weekly + random que is taking over the limelight for KR. I sometimes have a feeling when I solo que, my only pops are when everyone whose qued for the random get a KR. It probably says, oh hey, this guy is que'd for KR, let's fill in the other 29 with him.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

so im not matched together with people random queuing when THEY get karthan as a wf?

when i random queue i always get runemaster or port scion actually...
    Last edited by Antigonos; 12-06-2012 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antigonos View Post
    explain this shot please:

http://mediang.gameswelt.de/public/u...-06_210615.jpg

so im in SINGLE queue for karthan OVER AN HOUR! still it says 29seconds to pop normally? Explain pls?

Megabug?
    I open 2 tickets to gm about this issue , queue time for single warfonts show 1 min or 30 sec or 2 minutes, and i join tha specific wf after 15 minute IF u have a godly luck

Devs need to solve this mess in wf queue time
    Last edited by Saia; 12-06-2012 at 12:12 PM.

so im not matched together with people when THEY get karthan as a wf?

I think you are if you are in que before the random maker begins putting a KR match together. Just a gut feeling though.

Quote Originally Posted by Saia View Post
    I open 2 tickets to gm about this issue , queue time for single warfonts sow 1 min or 30 sec or 2 minutes and i join tha game after 15 minute IF u have a godly
    How are you going to open a GM ticket for an issue based around free will?

Last edited by Violacea; 12-06-2012 at 12:12 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

so im not matched together with people random queuing when THEY get karthan as a wf?

Sadly this seems to be the case, and also I agree, I seem to get a nasty amount of Port Scion which I loathe on random queue, and Lib isn't much better.
    Leondria 60 P6x Mage

Ascendant

the thing is, i want the reputation out of karthan... this is totally stupid. (besides why is it 10 player+??? its a SMALL warfront...). really a pitty...

Ascendant

ah btw: If i single queue ANY other warfront it pops nearly instantly, so its really an issue with karthan, please look into it trion.

Shield of Telara

If everyone is queing random, then why wouldn't this WF pop just as much as the others? I never get this WF - maybe once a night.

The problem with Karthan queues is that they require a minimum of 20 players (10 for each side) in the queue for the map for the queue to trigger. I believe the random queue is mostly tossing players who use it to queues that are already nearly at the minimum player count for the map. This means maps like Whitefall, Library and Black Garden see a lot of action in the random queue, because they only require 10 people minimum, constantly drawing the available pool down and ensuring maps like Scion and Karthan get little play unless many people are manually queuing for them.
    Last edited by Leif; 12-06-2012 at 01:22 PM.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    The problem with Karthan queues is that they require a minimum of 20 players (10 for each side) in the queue for the map for the queue to trigger. I believe the random queue is mostly tossing players who use it to queues that are already nearly at the minimum player count for the map. This means maps like Whitefall, Library and Black Garden see a lot of action in the random queue, because they only require 10 people minimum, constantly drawing the available pool down and ensuring maps like Scion and Karthan get little play unless many people are manually queuing for them.
    Don't you find that Scion pops a lot mre than Karthan? I guess I can't say for sure but it seems like I get Scion more often.

Ascendant

yes cause scion is weekly, ANYONE i know HATES port scion in its current state but they are FORCED to queue it cause the damn weekly quest...

Quote Originally Posted by EvanX View Post
    Don't you find that Scion pops a lot mre than Karthan? I guess I can't say for sure but it seems like I get Scion more often.
    As noted below you, people are queuing Scion manually for the weekly, which is likely exacerbating the issue.

The solution is to make Karthan a 10 player minimum (5 per side). Even if it starts low, making for less than ideal map play, it will fill up fast through the random queue.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by EvanX View Post
    it seems that the random queue puts you into certain wf's more often than others? thats CRAZY! silly unpredictable random queue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast