+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Parfaite

Thread: PvP Christmas Wish to Trion.

Rift Disciple definitelynotzoar's Avatar

Default PvP Christmas Wish to Trion.

I think everyone is a Bit frustrated to some extent or other with either the lack of balance or content. I though it would be a good idea to bend off topic a little bit and start something new. The current moral is pretty low and finding a good thread is nearly impossible to do these days. I would like to take a moment and share a few ideas I personally would like to see be some priority's for Trion to fix this month.

1. Class and ability balance. For the most part I feel damage is equal across the board minus a few ability's that need to be tweaked here and there. If this can be done I think moral would jump a lot!

2. Content! I think providing competitive players the opportunity to group duel in dimensions would be a great first step in this direction. unless you guys have some secret content stashed away fro a rainy day.

3. Communication! Talk to us FFS tell us what ideas here you like and dont like will and will not implement. We want your game to succeed we also want to keep playing your game so help us help you!

Please add some stuff that has crossed your mind in the past that could help Trion appease such a picky community to some extent make sure it is reasonable and doable. We have to remember they aren't a fortune 500 company and they do have budgets.

Im not going to say stay constructive and dont Troll because that would be very hypocritical of me.

Getting rid of all the red minus signs when comparing POS gear to warlord gear would be a sweet start.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by definitelynotzoar View Post
    For the most part I feel damage is equal across the board minus a few ability's that need to be tweaked here and there.
    i disagree, range damage is way op than it should be, they have to nerf 50% range dps, MM and tempest do amazing damage from far away. and melee how try to find a way to kill enemy die before even reach him! op range dps is problem atm, hope to fix this

Rift Disciple definitelynotzoar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valsamis1985 View Post
    i disagree, range damage is way op than it should be, they have to nerf 50% range dps, MM and tempest do amazing damage from far away. and melee how try to find a way to kill enemy die before even reach him! op range dps is problem atm, hope to fix this

I dont think its a ranged problem. I think you can do the same damage in a full dps melee spec you just cant play one because healing is crap. or damage is too high what ever your flavor is you wont survive 5 seconds if you cant beat feat behind a pillar in 2 seconds flat.

regardless melee can put out some serious hurt there just aren't any right now so there isn't any QQ about it. not saying that MM rogues aren't hitting to hard either.

fix healing or reduce damage to ALL ROLES not just ranged and then we will see less "nerf by 50%" posts.

"Make Parfaite come back."

Your wish is my command ok.

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

+ Reply to Thread