+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: how about a dead line for trion

Default how about a dead line for trion

There is obviously a lot of issues with pvp. I have seen devs chime in all over the forums, but they don't dare set foot in this one.
    I hate to say or else but I have a feeling it will be the only way to get any feed back, we obviously are not having any fun pvping in rift so I say we stop playing on Dec 24th unless devs give us a plan or time frame of when we can expect positive changes to pvp I know we are the minority, but I really don't want to spend time in a game where I do not feel like a important part of there business. Trions great in allot of ways, but well over six months pvp has been on the back burner. So my last day will be Dec 24th take a stand with me or just play the game and except it the way it is.
    shadetree

I'm not going to stop PvPing Dec 24th. I'll need something to do with the 1.75 liter bottle of baileys I'll probably get.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Trion can begin to improve pvp with 2 things

Pvp Events

Arenas 2v2 ,3v3,5v5

All allot of us are looking for is a step towards balance, gear grind, gear quality, and a game plan on future pvp plans for more game play options I'm not asking for whole maps to be implemented over night. Just an effort on there part. And proof they are listening
    shadetree

Icw

I dont think I have ever responded to the "arena" idea but I completely am NOT for it and this is why....

.....they don't pay attention to pvp as is!!!! Arena would be an f'ing disaster.

edit: oh yeah, I like arena since I had x2 gladiator toons from WoW pre-Cata when I quit. So I'm not biased towards not having it etc.
    Last edited by Icw; 12-05-2012 at 06:10 PM.

There was a post in genral yesterday about not having to pay for training any more. Not take from someone legitimately concerns but the change was not game breaking. It only took a couple hours for devs to explain there reasons. Our game play is in allot worse shape then training prices we never. Get a response
    shadetree

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I'll need something to do with the 1.75 liter bottle of baileys I'll probably get.
    Wild idea here: drink it.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

Icw

oh yeah, in b4 lock.

The reason for me starting the thread,
    I have two local friends that were going to give the game till end of December but after some horrible experience they decided to cancel sub today I talked them into hanging in there till Christmas. So its not that I'm looking for a reason to quit I'm looking for the smallest reason to stay
    shadetree

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by hunt View Post
    There is obviously a lot of issues with pvp. I have seen devs chime in all over the forums, but they don't dare set foot in this one.
    I hate to say or else but I have a feeling it will be the only way to get any feed back, we obviously are not having any fun pvping in rift so I say we stop playing on Dec 24th unless devs give us a plan or time frame of when we can expect positive changes to pvp I know we are the minority, but I really don't want to spend time in a game where I do not feel like a important part of there business. Trions great in allot of ways, but well over six months pvp has been on the back burner. So my last day will be Dec 24th take a stand with me or just play the game and except it the way it is.
    So don't que or quit... Trion will get the message.

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    Wild idea here: drink it.
    Getting me on grammar technicalities. You know what I meant~
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by hunt View Post
    The reason for me starting the thread,
    I have two local friends that were going to give the game till end of December but after some horrible experience they decided to cancel sub today I talked them into hanging in there till Christmas. So its not that I'm looking for a reason to quit I'm looking for the smallest reason to stay
    they died in pvp?

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Arena sucks and so do ultimatums. Play the game or don't, I don't care.
    Even free cost too much now

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    they died in pvp?
    That's inconceivable!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Saia View Post
    Trion can begin to improve pvp with 2 things

Pvp Events

Arenas 2v2 ,3v3,5v5
    i agree with you BUT earlier patches dps and specs where balanced better, and arenas and content where the only issues, now dps and specs are not balanced, everyone has problems and complain, so even if they do arenas and events still we gonna have problems.

they should fix main pvp problems first as they where before and after add content! ;ets hope they do that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast